• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have a table of scoring values.  So I created a custom object RFM__c.  So the there are 4 main columns.  Value(name), Recency, Monetary, and frequency. 

There is formula for each, for example Recency =( today-Max(createddate,lastmodify,lastactivity))/30.  So say the result of the formula was 1.  I want look up the value in the RFM__c object and return the recency value.

I tried to create a formula field with the equation and link it to the RFM__c but had no luck.  

I am new to the salesforce environment and could use someone to point me in the right direction. 

We have a table of scoring values.  So I created a custom object RFM__c.  So the there are 4 main columns.  Value(name), Recency, Monetary, and frequency. 

There is formula for each, for example Recency =( today-Max(createddate,lastmodify,lastactivity))/30.  So say the result of the formula was 1.  I want look up the value in the RFM__c object and return the recency value.

I tried to create a formula field with the equation and link it to the RFM__c but had no luck.  

I am new to the salesforce environment and could use someone to point me in the right direction.