• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I have a requirement that states the The Agency is accredited for 1 year and then they need to restart the process, the complicated thing is this must be done 35 days after the Agencies year end, and the only field I have for this is a Pick List of Months January - December. So I can not seem to understand how you can get the date of the Financial Year End from a Month (January is the Financial Year End so I need to somehow get a date of the 31 Jan 2010) then 35 days after this start the renewal process.

Thank you

• December 06, 2010

HI,

I have been asked to build a formula field that gives and image (Traffic Light) that shows the lowest rating from 3 separate pick lists, Account Management Status, BDM Status and Partner Status, all have RED, GREEN & YELLOW as pick list values. So is 2 out of 3 are green but one us Yellow then my Image field would show YELLOW or the lowest rating of the 3 Picklists.

Thank you

• September 17, 2010

Hello

I am looking auto fill thru formula fields rather than workflow the SIC Codes so if I have a Business Type Pick list and 

Restaurants / Bars is selected it will auto fill when SIC Code 5530. I have attempted the formula a few times but just can not seen to get it right any help would be a huge help.

• September 06, 2010

HI,

I have been asked to build a formula field that gives and image (Traffic Light) that shows the lowest rating from 3 separate pick lists, Account Management Status, BDM Status and Partner Status, all have RED, GREEN & YELLOW as pick list values. So is 2 out of 3 are green but one us Yellow then my Image field would show YELLOW or the lowest rating of the 3 Picklists.

Thank you

• September 17, 2010