• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi There,

Question on De Dupes and Merging

Right now I am able merge only 3 records although the SFDC pulls as many dupes as an email id will have (for eg if emaild id jack.jill@free.com has 20 dupes it pulls all of it, but unfortunaltely allows me to merge only 3 records at a time. Is there a code or a free tool available were i can merge one set of duplicate id's at a one stretch.

Could you also suggest a way to run/create a de dupe report in SDFC itself .There is no field in SDFC about dupes but only a button is available on the lead page which says find duplicates.

Can any one help?

Thanks

• August 20, 2010

Hi there,

I am looking to create a "New Lead" feild on the campaign page  which i was quiet successful in creating but the problem is the feild should also reflect the numbers in "new leads created for a particular campaign which is based on the orginal campaign (the lead which first entered the database through some campaign). Is there any formal/workfule ??Can anyone help me on this ?

Thanks,

Jabz

• August 16, 2010

Hi there,

I am looking to create a "New Lead" feild on the campaign page  which i was quiet successful in creating but the problem is the feild should also reflect the numbers in "new leads created for a particular campaign which is based on the orginal campaign (the lead which first entered the database through some campaign). Is there any formal/workfule ??Can anyone help me on this ?

Thanks,

Jabz

• August 16, 2010

Hi,

I am trying to display the total number of original leads in Opportunities. Is it possible to create a customer field in Opportunities that counts the total number of original leads for the opportunities (represented by a picklist filed in Lead object)?

Thanks in advance,

George