• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to create a custom button that will open up a new case layout. The default layout is the case screen but I want users to see another layout when they click on a button called Send Case within the default case layout. I've already created the case page layout that I want users to see when they click this button but I can't figure out how to specify the appropriate URL for this layout within the associated custom button I created i.e. Send Case.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to accomplish this?

Thank you.

Is there a way to include email replies to Salesforce emails in custom reports?

I'm trying to include all emails logged in a case in a custom report that I created. I'm able to capture the original case comments, outbound emails from Salesforce in the report but I can't find a way to include inbound emails (email replies to cases) in my report. It is very important for us to include all correspondence on a case in weekly reports we send out to executives and senior management.

Any ideas on how to do this in Salesforce?

Thank you,

Moses

Is there a way to include all email replies in custom reports?

I'm trying to include all emails logged in a case in a custom report that I created. I'm able to capture the original case comments, outbound emails from Salesforce in the report but I can't find a way to include inbound emails (email replies to cases) in my report. It is very important for us to include all correspondence on a case in weekly reports we send out to executives and senior management.

Any ideas on how to do this in Salesforce?

Thank you,

Moses

Is there a way to get around the limitation that prevents history tracking on case comments? SF tracks when the change occurred but does not track what actually changed.