• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to create a standard list view in code?  Basic idea is a trigger on Account creation, when Account ABC is created I want a list view created on Contacts with the filter of Account Name equals ABC (Account Name of newly created Account). The list view would have some default columns like FirstName,  LastName, Phone and be visible only to the user that created the new Account.

Hope that makes sense, hoping someone has some ideas. THANKS
Is it possible to create a standard list view in code?  Basic idea is a trigger on Account creation, when Account ABC is created I want a list view created on Contacts with the filter of Account Name equals ABC (Account Name of newly created Account). The list view would have some default columns like FirstName,  LastName, Phone and be visible only to the user that created the new Account.

Hope that makes sense, hoping someone has some ideas. THANKS

Hi,

Below is my problem statement:

1. I want to upload files to CRM contents using APEX, to a predefined workspace.

2. After upload, there is a need to attach the content to a particular object record (objects can be Account/ Contact/Opportunity), so that the uploaded content is listed under "Related Content" related List on that records details page layout. Is there any way to do this using APEX code, and what are the Object / Fields I need to update for this using APEX.

Secondly,

Is there any option available through configuration, so that only certain file types (say, only PDF and doc files) can be uploaded to a workspace, and the user gets an error message that only "PDF and Doc files are permitted to be uploaded" if he tries to upload anyother file type (say, .xls / .xlsx, .ppt / .pptx).

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.