• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Clear Task, Inc.  is a salesforce.com consulting partner.  We are looking for Professional Services Consultants to work with our clients to gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, train administrator and end user personnel on how to navigate and best leverage the solution, and ensure successful engagements and project go-lives through disciplined project management.

To be a successful Professional Services Consultant, you must:

• Have a passion for solving customer’s challenges with software
  • Have a natural curiosity and desire to learn new business processes and technologies
  • Be a creative and analytical thinker
  • Have a desire and ability to define and model complex business processes and use cases
  • Be highly driven and able to self manage in a fast paced  environment
  • Posses strong organizational and time management skills
  • Be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
  • Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients
  • Have excellent written and oral communication skills
  • Have tenacity, persistence, passion and a desire for customer success

This position requires approximately 50% travel and is based in our San Francisco, California headquarters.

Job Responsibilities

• Execute business process review meetings and discovery sessions with clients
  • Create business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
  • Execute solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definition in context of Salesforce application Setup,  configure and optimize the Salesforce solution remotely and at client locations
  • Execute testing and validation that the Salesforce configuration meets the business requirements and solution design
  • Provide training and knowledge transfer to client through configuration walkthroughs, desk-side coaching and review of project hand-off documentation
  • Assist and support client User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts and execute go-live deployment
  • Provide customers best practices and present additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com solution platform
  • Ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery through disciplined project management that consistently reviews and monitor the project plan, issues, budget and status

Qualifications

• College degree  is required
  • College course work in technical and analytical areas (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics) combined with social sciences  (e.g. Political Science, English, Sociology) is preferred
  • Outstanding PC skills (Excel, Access, Word, etc.) are required
  • Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills are required

• General knowledge and understanding of relational databases and database query languages (Oracle, MSSQL, SQL) as well  business process automation software is preferred
  • Experience with Sales and Marketing business processes is desired
  • Client facing experience such as account management and customer support is desired
  • Experience with Customer Relationship Management applications (e.g. Siebel, Salesforce, Eloqua Marketo) as well as integration tools (Pervasive, Boomi) is desired
  • 2+ years of professional services and end to end software implementation experience is desired

• Knowledge of business intelligence tools, specifically (Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy) is a plus
  • Domain experience in High Tech, Financial Services, Health Care and On-Line Retail businesses is a plus

Please send resume to Careers@Cleartask.com or visit our career page: http://www.cleartask.com/careers

SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

What is the Position?

Work within the professional services organization to develop Salesforce based applications and components using Apex and Visualforce technologies

Interact directly with our customers and the extended Clear Task team including consultants, architects, and account executives to ensure our customer success

Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment

What are the Requirements?

>1 year of experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software

Java/JSP or .net/ASPX experience

BA in Computer Science or experience in related technical field

Salesforce.com Certifications (Dev-401, Dev-501) preferred, but not required\

APPLY: http://www.cleartask.com/careers

Are you process-oriented? Like to innovate? Thrive in a fast-paced environment?

If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

• Enthusiastic people who enjoy implementing cloud based solutions
  • Confident professionals who can focus on customer success
  • Team players who are strong problems solvers

WHAT IS THE POSITION?

• Work within the professional services organization developing Salesforce based applications and components using Apex and Visualforce technologies
  • Interact directly with our customers and the extended Apprivo team including consultants, architects, and account executives to ensure our customer success
  • Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design, development, testing and deployment

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?

• >1 year of experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
  • Java/JSP or .net/ASPX experience
  • BA in Computer Science or experience in related technical field
  • Salesforce.com Certifications (DEV-401, DEV-501) preferred, but not required

If you're interested please submit your information on our job application page: http://www.apprivo.com/about_job_jr_developer_salesforce

Are you process-oriented? Like to innovate? Thrive in a fast-paced environment?

If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

• Enthusiastic people who enjoy implementing cloud based solutions
  • Confident professionals who can focus on customer success
  • Team players who are strong problems solvers

WHAT IS THE POSITION?

• Work directly with our customers to create Salesforce based solutions to streamline and automate their business processes
  • Be involved throughout projects from initial requirement gathering through application configuration, testing and deployment
  • Work with the extended team including developers, architects, and account executives to ensure our customer success

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?

• Salesforce knowledge and certification is ideal but knowledge of related application such as Oracle/ PeopleSoft, Siebel, SugarCRM etc is helpful
  • Strong customer skills – presentation, verbal, and written
  • System implementation experience
  • Consulting background is a plus but not required

If you're interested please submit your information on our job application page: http://www.apprivo.com/about_job_consultant

If you or someone you know needs a Salesforce Administrator for project work or an implementation, I am currently seeking employment or contract work.

Here's a bit about me:

• I have six years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator (both as a full time employee, and as an independent consultant).
  • I am a Certified Saleforce.com Administrator, and a Certified Level II Salesforce.com Consultant (an individual, not a consulting firm).
  • I have an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities (and shortcomings) of Salesforce.com in each different edition, and this knowledge allows me help Salesforce customers get the MOST out of their system based on their own unique business requirements.
  • I have an excellent knowledge of Salesforce licensing, user setup, and the Salesforce security model.
  • I can implement custom tables, custom fields, custom page layouts, formulas, validation rules, workflow rules, and much more.
  • I am an advanced report writer, whether using Salesforce reporting or an external reporting tool. 
  • I can implement more challenging modules such as Web-to-Lead, customer portals, partner portals, customizable forecasting, and more.
  • I am an advanced formula writer (custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, custom buttons, custom summary fields, etc.)
  • Finally, yes, I'll admit it... I'm a data geek. I am very experienced with data migration, data creation, data manipulation, and data integrity.

I offer reasonable hourly rates with discounts available.  Please email if you'd like more information. Thank you.

-Jeff

marin_consulting@yahoo.com

I am a Business Analyst working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years and have more than  13 years of technology experience.

I have expertise in following area:

- Facilitate business and technical discussions

- Create cross-functional alignment

- System analysis and mapping of business requirements to system design and data models

- Discover system/data/process problems and articulate their impact on the business

- Unit & system testing

- Project management

Salesforce specific experience

- Confirgure standard objects

- Create new fields/Custom links/Buttons

- Create custom objects/Configure Custom objects

- Write Validation rules

- Create Workflow and Approvals

- Create and administer Mobile/Salesforce outlook configurations

- Understanding of Prod and Sandbox environments and how they work together

- Create Users/Profiles/Roles

- Using Apex dataloader