• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to invoke an external web services from apex triggers?

Does Apex have Reflection / Introspection sort of support?

What are the governor limits on web service callouts can be done from triggers and the cumulative timeout for all callouts.

How do we obtain tags associated with Standard and Custom Object fields programatically?

How is i18n (internationalization) supported in Force.com. Where can we define the message key mappings (like in Struts ApplicationResources.properties)?

Thanks in Advance

freshstart force

Are there any custom UI widgets which are available to integrate in VisualForce Pages?

Thanks in Advance

freshstart force

How do we integrate jQuery with VisualForce pages?

Thanks in Advance

freshstart force

The Date Picker shows only few Years from (2009 to 2015) or something. I would like to accept the Date of Birth as input and I would like to list all years in the Date picker Year dropdown. Is there any way I can do it declaratively? If its not possible in the declarative manner, is there any solution that does not require me to write the whole apex sheebang for that particular page? Even if writing a complete apex, page is the only solution, please confirm it.

Thanks in Advance

freshstart force

Are there any predefined Site Templates that can be downloaded? When I go to Setup>Develop>Static Resources, I can download the default SiteSamples ZIP file. But  it contains just 4 or 5 styles. Is there any place where I can find the Site Template used for the sites listed in Site Gallery?

Thanks in Advance

freshstart force

How can a team of developers work on an application development? And how is SCM (Software Configuration Management) used in a Force.com Application Development project? In otherwords, what is the equivalent of Subversion (SVN) or CVS repository? How can you revert to older versions and how can merging be done. Merging is probably not required as it can be avoided given the way we develop with Force.com

Thanks in Advance

freshstart force

How to create Page templates for View (Delete), Edit and Summary Pages and associate them with each custom object? Just to clarify, I do not want to include a separate VF page in my page layout or use the <apex:detail/> tag to include a predefined detail page in another VF page. I would like to make most of the declarative philosopy and use less of coding and still have better "control and flexibility." Can this be done?

Thanks in Advance

freshstart force

How do I obtain the Visualforce page code for the Tab, Summary, Detail, Edit and Delete pages of a custom object? I would like to customize it to add my own markup or remove certain elements to create a unique look without having to write too much apex code. This helps develop custom pages faster and reduces the amount of testing (meaning saves more development $$$).

Thanks in Advance

freshstart force

Are themes and skins supported by Force.com? If so how can the feature be implemented so that each use of my custom application can choose their own theme and skin?

Thanks in Advance
freshstart force

Please provide a CSS file with the default Force.com styles. That would help me build custom Apex pages without having to write too much CSS.

Thanks in Advance

freshstart force

Does Apex have Reflection / Introspection sort of support?