• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I need to add following fields from SF to Reports. These fields do not need to be added to the page layout.

1. Current Step Owner: Name of person (or people) that the approval process is currently pending with

2. Current Step Name: Name of Step that the approval process is currently pending with

3. Days in current step: Calculation of Time elapsed since an approval entered into the current approver’s bucket for ‘action’ and today’s date (date of generating the report)

All three of these fields require reporting off of the approval process

In short I want to know for each type of approval process for a custom object, which step of the approval it is in, who the approver is, and how long it has been in that step.

I see that, there is ProcessInstance and ProcessInstanceStep objects which stores this data, can someone provide SOQL queries sample on how to do this or any other way of reporting?

• November 14, 2012

Hello,

I need to add following fields from SF to Reports. These fields do not need to be added to the page layout. 

1. Current Step Owner: Name of person (or people) that the approval process is currently pending with

2. Current Step Name: Name of Step that the approval process is currently pending with

3. Days in current step: Calculation of Time elapsed since an approval entered into the current approver’s bucket for ‘action’ and today’s date (date of generating the report)

All three of these fields require reporting off of the approval process

In short I want to know for each oppty, which step of the approval it is in, who the approver is, and how long it has been in that step.