• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I m trying to implement a new validation rule that will throw an error message when my agents categorise the case as 3 options and enter the case description as "see chat" only, the best attempt at the formula i ve had until now is below, but i keep getting a syntax error, can anybody help?

Formula:

ISPICKVAL (Query_Type__c , "suggestion"  ||  "complaint"  ||  "threat" ) && (Description, "see chat")

Error Message:

Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'

The cursor jumps to right after the word Description when i click check syntax.

Thanks,

M

Hi All,

I am looking for someone who would be able to make me an apex trigger to automaticaaly store and populate into our case descriptions, all chat transcripts incoming from a Live Person intergration.

If you have the knowledge and the time, please contact me to discuss a fee.

Thanks.

M

Hi All,

We are using an integration of Live Person and Salesforce that allows my agents to create cases from the Live person console, which then populates the chat transcripts into the case.

I now need to be able to pull one of the variables from the chat transcript object and include it in some of our escalation email templates. However as my chat transcripts are stored on the "chat" object, i need a trigger created that pulls the chat transcript information directly into the case. 

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks,

Mike.

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can help me with this:

How do i assign system generated Case numbers that do not only include number? for example i currently have cases that get assigned a case number automatically in a {0000000} format, is there a way to assign either random numbers, or random letters or prefferable a combination of the both?

Thanks,

Mike 

Hi,

I m trying to implement a new validation rule that will throw an error message when my agents categorise the case as 3 options and enter the case description as "see chat" only, the best attempt at the formula i ve had until now is below, but i keep getting a syntax error, can anybody help?

Formula:

ISPICKVAL (Query_Type__c , "suggestion"  ||  "complaint"  ||  "threat" ) && (Description, "see chat")

Error Message:

Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'

The cursor jumps to right after the word Description when i click check syntax.

Thanks,

M

Hi All,

I am looking for someone who would be able to make me an apex trigger to automaticaaly store and populate into our case descriptions, all chat transcripts incoming from a Live Person intergration.

If you have the knowledge and the time, please contact me to discuss a fee.

Thanks.

M

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can help me with this:

How do i assign system generated Case numbers that do not only include number? for example i currently have cases that get assigned a case number automatically in a {0000000} format, is there a way to assign either random numbers, or random letters or prefferable a combination of the both?

Thanks,

Mike 

We are in a very complicated situation. We have a custom object 'xyz' linked with the contracts. When user deletes some record with ID (e.g., system generated SF ID is 'a1ZR00000008ko6') and then creates a new record in xyz custom object associated with the same contract. SF system assigns the same ID (ID of the previously deleted record) to the newly created record on non-deterministic or intermittent basis. But whenever this scenario happens it creates a lot of mess with hours of backtracking for us. Does someone has an idea on what algorithm basis SF generates unique ID’s, is there any possibility of their duplication? 

Has this problem ever happened to somebody or any such know issue is there? Is this really possible? any comments that can help us.

Regards,

Rao