• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've set up a couple of reports to feed to a dashboard, but it does not seem possible to alter the time frame for the reports. Whenever I try, I get an error message. The reports seem limited to Current Quarter.

I need to report surveys received in the last 7 days, the last 30 days and all time.

I shall be grateful for any help with this.

• August 11, 2011

When I preview the Active Site Home Page, I get the top and the bottom of the Survey page.

When I try to paste the survey URL into a browser, I get "site under construction"

I have attempted to set up the site in the same way as my Developer org but I must be missing a trick.

I'd be grateful for any help to get this working.

• March 31, 2011

When I copy the URL into a browser window, I get "Site under construction"

My developer Org works OK. I've tried diff-ing the normal org and its as close to the developer org as I can get.

I'd be grateful for any assistance from anyone

• March 14, 2011

When I preview the Active Site Home Page, I get the top and the bottom of the Survey page.

When I try to paste the survey URL into a browser, I get "site under construction"

I have attempted to set up the site in the same way as my Developer org but I must be missing a trick.

I'd be grateful for any help to get this working.

• March 31, 2011

When I copy the URL into a browser window, I get "Site under construction"

My developer Org works OK. I've tried diff-ing the normal org and its as close to the developer org as I can get.

I'd be grateful for any assistance from anyone

• March 14, 2011