• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Everyone,

I am dealing with FeedPost (Type=ContentPost) with file attachments in a visualforce page. I need to render a download link for the document attached in the Feed Post. I can't use visualforce chatter tags.

Is their any other way similar to what we do for attachment, as shown in code snippet below.

<apex:outputLink 
      value="{!URLFOR($Action.Attachment.Download,
                      attachment.id)}">
      Download Now!
 </apex:outputLink>

Hi,

My Chatter feed has a file that was uploaded by someone. I have a remote application from where i am making webservices call to get the feedPost.

What I want to do is to create a link to this file so that the user can click on it to download directly from my remote application. I can get the name, id of the file etc from FeedPost, but I am not sure how to create URL

SELECT Id, Type,CreatedBy.FirstName, CreatedBy.LastName,ParentId, Parent.Name,FeedPost.Id, FeedPost.Type, FeedPost.Body, FeedPost.Title,(SELECT Id, FieldName, OldValue, NewValue FROM FeedTrackedChanges ORDER BY Id DESC),(SELECT Id, CommentBody, CreatedDate, CreatedById,CreatedBy.FirstName, CreatedBy.LastName FROM FeedComments ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC LIMIT 4)FROM NewsFeed

Does anyone know how to do that?

Is anyone doing this successfully?  We're at a point where I'd like to migrate from just using regular code comments to using full blown javadoc-accessible documentation, to make it easier and more appealing for our devs to reuse code.

Can anyone provide any examples of generating javadoc html from the .cls files stored by Eclipse?

I'm trying to update the number of available seats on an LMA license record (sfLma__License__c) and getting the error

Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0770000006dZUZAA2; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, sfLma.updateCustomerLicense: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.Exception: Failed to get next element (System Code)

I can edit the number of seats from the License detail page, but not from Apex. 

Does anyone know what's going on in the License manager app that might be preventing the update?

Thanks,

Ron