• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi.

You know, how I could connect to Salesforce but using javascripts. My goal is to create a gadget from the test mashup platform (EZWEB, http://ezweb.tid.es), to obtain records from Salesforce Account table.

I actually managed to run the sample test java REST API. But I still do not work using javascripts, still relied upon the comments of the community of Rest API Integration.

I appreciate any help.

Greetings

How could I connect to salesforce in javascritp but without using page login.salesforce.com.? My purpose is then to create a query to the "Lead" entity and incorporated it as a gadget in a business mashup platform test Since I have the customer key and secret key of SalesForceDeveloper. Thanks.

How can I list of the leads' table using REST API in javascript, no using java o .net? I need it using in full javascript.

I have the keys.

I listened suggestions. 

Hi.

I tried to work the sample application REST API, but after login, shows this menssage in the browser:

We have an access token: 00DA0000000c6oN!AQwAQH4sIftYOkablSrqv1ryppnHUQew5Zjvbd9BtB1B5r88DqfBkx7Qx4CjrME_0M7jKeRvKs6PCWYdd00.8YGlL2GIA_rG

Using instance https://na7.salesforce.com

HTTP status 403 creating account

HTTP status 403 updating account null

HTTP status 403 deleting account nul

Somebody can help me?  

I have "API Enabled" and have administrative profile in Developer Edition

How could I connect to salesforce in javascritp but without using page login.salesforce.com.? My purpose is then to create a query to the "Lead" entity and incorporated it as a gadget in a business mashup platform test Since I have the customer key and secret key of SalesForceDeveloper. Thanks.

I have an application external from SFDC written in html/Javascript that needs to be able to query lead information for a specified sales rep within SFDC.  I am looking at the AJAX Developers toolkit but I am having problems creating the connection and loging in.  I have included <script src="/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script> in my javascript code, but continue to receive error  "Error: System error: -2146697211." when trying to issue the login command formatted as

var result = sforce.connection.login("xxx-id", "xxx-password");

What is needed to create a connection and login thru javascript

• September 30, 2010

I'm looking into making a google gadget (or rather an atlassian gadget for jira) and was thinking of getting data from salesforce using the AJAX Toolkit. However, when I try to use it, I get "405 Method not allowed" because the connection.js tries to load "/services/Soap/u/17.0" and that is residing on the salesforce server and not the server where the gadget is.

Has anyone tried using the Toolkit from outside salesforce in for example an google gadget or some html page with javascript?

Would love to hear how you've done it!