• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am a Dallas, TX based recruiter with 16 yrs of IT recruiting experience. I am currently putting in the time to train on the Salesforce.com platform to become a Salesforce.com Admin. I would like to find a Salesforce.com partner that can use my recruiting experience now and willing to put me on projects once I show competency to be on a project. 

Benefits for Partner
  • Save money on hires if using agencies to find Salesforce.com talent
  • Use me for both Recruiter and Saleforce.com Admin 

Please send me an email if you are interested. I will reply with my resume. yetijoe@gmail.com

Thanks for reading.

My expertise has been technical recruiting for the past 12 years and I am now ready to make a change in career.  I am tired of sitting in the sidelines and now want to join the game. 

Goal:

I would like to become a Certified Salesforce.com Consultant

What I offer:

I would like to join a company as a technical recruiter/resource manager while I learn SFDC and get my certification.  Once that I get my certification I can be on projects with this company and still serve as the company's recruiter.  I am US born and raised and very strong in both cilent and candidate management and recruiting.  I can help an established US company or a company that would like a US presence.

Please send me a PM if you would like to have a conversation.

Good morning, everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the boards.  I have been a technical recruiter for a little over a decade and have placed several CRM people in the past several years.  I have worked with SFDC in 2009 as a user and really liked it.  I have placed Salesforce.com consultants at clients site on some really good projects.  I am now in the stage of my life that I would like to make a move to a new career as a Salesforce.com Consultant.  Its safe to say that I am done watching from the sidelines and want to enter the game myself. 

My plan is to become a functional consultant and to get certified.  Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to take the courses so plan on doing this on my own.  I know that this will take some time to learn but plan on setting aside 3 - 4 hrs a day.  I have bought, "Salesforce.com For Dummies" book and downloaded Force.com Fundamentals "An Introduction to Custom Application Development in the Cloud".  I hope this will help me get started to a great career.

Please feel free to add any resources or direction.

Thanks!

Joe

*** Must be onsite in San Francisco throughout the duration of the project ***

Q Analysts is looking for a Salesforce Developer for one of its clients located in South San Francisco, CA.  This is a 3 month project.

Duties

Designs, configures, tests and documents for customized Salesforce.com SFA (salesforce automation) application

Skills

- Technical university degree or equivalent experience

- 3-5 years development experience in Java, JavaScript, and/or Apex (force.com)

- Excellent written and verbal communication skills

- Experience with high-volume, high-availability, low-latency application services (e.g., Call Center management tools)

Please send PM if you are interested.

I am new to salesforce.com and am on a self -pace learning with various materials available.  This will be a career change for me but have worked with salesforce.com as a end user. 

I am going to build the Recruiting App that is in the Force.com Platform Fundamentals : An Introduction to Custom Application Development in the Cloud.  Since this will be built on the Developers Edition, I know its not "live".  So how do I know if I built it incorrectly or have some errors?  This goes for any future apps that I hope to build on DE.

Hello, everyone.

I am looking for two Salesforce.com developers for a 6 month contract in Los Angeles, CA.  The candidate MUST have hands-on experience building salesforce.com/Apex applications as well as providing and consuming web services using JAX-RPC/JAX-WS. The candidate must also have experience interfacing with enterprise service bus (ESB).

*** Candidate must be onsite for the 6 month contract ***

*** Sorry, no third party resumes at this time ***

*** This is a W2 Position ***

Send resumes to jguzman@qanalysts.com if interested.

Hello, everyone.

I am looking for a Salesforce.com developer for a 6 month contract in Los Angeles, CA.  The candidate MUST have hands-on experience building salesforce.com/Apex applications as well as providing and consuming web services using JAX-RPC/JAX-WS. The candidate must also have experience interfacing with enterprise service bus (ESB).

*** Candidate must be onsite for the 6 month contract ***

*** Sorry, no third party resumes at this time ***

Send resumes to jguzman@qanalysts.com if interested.

Good morning, everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the boards.  I have been a technical recruiter for a little over a decade and have placed several CRM people in the past several years.  I have worked with SFDC in 2009 as a user and really liked it.  I have placed Salesforce.com consultants at clients site on some really good projects.  I am now in the stage of my life that I would like to make a move to a new career as a Salesforce.com Consultant.  Its safe to say that I am done watching from the sidelines and want to enter the game myself. 

My plan is to become a functional consultant and to get certified.  Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to take the courses so plan on doing this on my own.  I know that this will take some time to learn but plan on setting aside 3 - 4 hrs a day.  I have bought, "Salesforce.com For Dummies" book and downloaded Force.com Fundamentals "An Introduction to Custom Application Development in the Cloud".  I hope this will help me get started to a great career.

Please feel free to add any resources or direction.

Thanks!

Joe

I am new to salesforce.com and am on a self -pace learning with various materials available.  This will be a career change for me but have worked with salesforce.com as a end user. 

I am going to build the Recruiting App that is in the Force.com Platform Fundamentals : An Introduction to Custom Application Development in the Cloud.  Since this will be built on the Developers Edition, I know its not "live".  So how do I know if I built it incorrectly or have some errors?  This goes for any future apps that I hope to build on DE.