• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

I have my company's website in Force.com sites.  I have been building and linking pages without any issues.  Last night I added a new "news story" to my company's website and linked this news story to the main "News" web page.  Now when I go to my website and click on the new link, I get the following error message:

"Authorization Required
You must first log in or register before accessing this page.
If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password to reset it."

Here's the page that triggers the error message: http://www.healthysoil.com/news_story_12

I've never had this problem before.  Is this related to the new visualpages security settings?  I click on "Security" for my new page and the settings are identical to many of my old pages... Although some of my old pages include an "enabled profile" that is not an "available profile" for me to add in the security settings for my new page.

Does that make any sense?!

Would appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Hi there,

I have my company's website in Force.com sites.  I have been building and linking pages without any issues.  Last night I added a new "news story" to my company's website and linked this news story to the main "News" web page.  Now when I go to my website and click on the new link, I get the following error message:

"Authorization Required
You must first log in or register before accessing this page.
If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password to reset it."

Here's the page that triggers the error message: http://www.healthysoil.com/news_story_12

I've never had this problem before.  Is this related to the new visualpages security settings?  I click on "Security" for my new page and the settings are identical to many of my old pages... Although some of my old pages include an "enabled profile" that is not an "available profile" for me to add in the security settings for my new page.

Does that make any sense?!

Would appreciate any help.

Thank you!