• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've setup several template emails that are the custom format.  I'd like to be able to choose this template from a lead and edit before sending.  Right now when I click the custom template it doesn't allow me to edit like I can when the template is Text or HTML (letterhead). 

I really just want to send an HTML email without a letterhead but that isn't an option and I don't want to send plain text. 

Is there a way to do this?   Any help would be great!

Hi,

I have created a VF page for Send Email button with initial parameter required. Here I'm selecting the Email Templates as designed for an Org. The problem is that we can use the template and its data to send the email to the users, but if Imodify some data in the Template and then send, the user recieves the Template data not modified data in the EMail.

If anyone know what to do to make it work... pls.. guide me...

I'll very thankful to him/her.

I have over 10 years CRM experience with SaaS - 4 with SFDC.  I have done Developement, Project Management, Implemenation and Administration (including end user training).

I focus on what will make the project a long term success.

If you need assistance with just about any aspect of SFDC, please let me know.  I'm interested in Contract, Contract to Hire or Full Time.