• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

This is Lalit from Aspire Software Consultancy. We are Bangalore, India based Software Development Company.

I am glad introduce ourself on Force.com platform as your offshore development partner for any SDFC related work. We can become your single stop for all of your SDFC related needs.

Are you tired of paying high but no quality?

Are looking for getting best quality as best price?

Are you looking for SDFC integration with other technology/third party services to get single complete solution?

Yes, we can offer you best quality complete solutions at best price. We have expertise in .Net platform and Java platform along with SFDC expertise and we can provide end to end integration with any third party software to your SDFC application. We have well experience SFDC team to provide your all possible solution on SFDC platform.

We have expertise in SalesForce.com (SFDC) platform for configuring and writing code using Apex and VF.

We have worked on various projects for SalesForce.com which involved use of predefined objects and development of the custom objects in SalesForce. We have worked on development of classes, triggers, pages,packages and other objects in SalesForce.com.

We are looking for building long term relationship and wanted to become offshore development partner for all of your software development needs.

Please feel free to contact me for any discussion or getting a free quote.

Cell: +91-9900456745     (anytime)
Office: +91-80-26683408  (4:00 AM to 2:30 PM GMT)

Messengers:

Yahoo  : aspiresoftware@yahoo.com
Msn      : aspiresoftware@hotmail.co.uk
Skype   : lalit.mendapara

Email:

lalit@aspiresoftwareconsultancy.com

Regards,
Lalit

www.aspiresoftwareconsultancy.com

• November 18, 2010

Hi,

This is Lalit from Aspire Software Consultancy. We are Bangalore, India based Software Development Company.

I am glad introduce ourself on Force.com platform as your offshore development partner for any SDFC related work. We can become your single stop for all of your SDFC related needs.

Are you tired of paying high but no quality?

Are looking for getting best quality as best price?

Are you looking for SDFC integration with other technology/third party services to get single complete solution?

Yes, we can offer you best quality complete solutions at best price. We have expertise in .Net platform and Java platform along with SFDC expertise and we can provide end to end integration with any third party software to your SDFC application. We have well experience SFDC team to provide your all possible solution on SFDC platform.

We have expertise in SalesForce.com (SFDC) platform for configuring and writing code using Apex and VF.

We have worked on various projects for SalesForce.com which involved use of predefined objects and development of the custom objects in SalesForce. We have worked on development of classes, triggers, pages,packages and other objects in SalesForce.com.

We are looking for building long term relationship and wanted to become offshore development partner for all of your software development needs.

Please feel free to contact me for any discussion or getting a free quote.

Cell: +91-9900456745     (anytime)
Office: +91-80-26683408  (4:00 AM to 2:30 PM GMT)

Messengers:

Yahoo  : aspiresoftware@yahoo.com
Msn      : aspiresoftware@hotmail.co.uk
Skype   : lalit.mendapara

Email:

lalit@aspiresoftwareconsultancy.com

Regards,
Lalit

www.aspiresoftwareconsultancy.com

• November 18, 2010

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who could create a couple of things i need.

Looking  good and inexpensive solutions

I'm Using Enterprise Edition

1- i would need a way to be able to count The # of calls(activities) made on a lead

2-A way to see on the lead itself,  how many open activities there is

These are the two things i would like to start with , but i have a couple more i need too.

Feel free to contact me,

Dave

• November 10, 2010

US based consulting company looking to partner with an offshore firm.  Need to have deep SFDC knowledge, and spoken and written English competency.   Please send me a PM with rates per hour, location, number of resources, and average years of exp per resource.  

I'll be doing some SFDC consulting for an old employer of mine and wondered what the going hourly rate would be for the following servies:

- System Administration/Support
- General OnGoing Configuration
- Custom Object Development
- Report Building
- Business Process Analysis & Design
- New SFDC Application Development

I realize the answer to this question could vary based on a number of variables not listed here, but I'm curious to hear the thoughts of those on this job board.

Regards,

John Cannava