• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I've using MailDrop in combination with Mail for a few days now, and I've found it a really handy solution.

However, when long email converations are going on, the entire content of the email conversation (including all the quotes) are added on each new email reply.

Therefore, I believe it would be great if MailDrop would only store the text that was selected in the email in question, in analogy with the way you can select the text you want to quote in an email when hitting the 'reply' button.

It would be great if this feature could be added to MailDrop! It would make sure I don't have to edit each archived email manually each time.

Does anyone know if there's a way to use Salesforce (contact manager edition) while on the go and outside the reach of an Internet connection?

This is one of the main reasons why I fail to keep my Salesforce up-to-date with the latest news from my customers - usually, I only have time to do this while commuting...

I already discovered the MailDrop application, but this one doesn't seem to allow me to schedue a new task (an action I often use, for example to schedule a call with the prospect in case there was no reply to my email).

It would be great if someone could help me out here!

Does anyone know if there's a way to use Salesforce (contact manager edition) while on the go and outside the reach of an Internet connection?

This is one of the main reasons why I fail to keep my Salesforce up-to-date with the latest news from my customers - usually, I only have time to do this while commuting...

I already discovered the MailDrop application, but this one doesn't seem to allow me to schedue a new task (an action I often use, for example to schedule a call with the prospect in case there was no reply to my email).

It would be great if someone could help me out here!