• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi to all

I need some help from you guys. I created a visualforce page with custom controller to display specific data. Then I use that page as a tab in customer portal. The problem is that the data are not displyed when I logged in as a portal user. In the matter of user permission I already enable the access of customer portal user for both custom controller and visualforce page. In fact, the tab was already there and the pageBlock title was displayed (message displayed in pageBlock title was a method in the custom controller something like title="{!method_in_custom_controller_that_returns_a_string_message}").

Somehow the pageBlockTable does not display the data it should display.

Someone please enlighthen me on this matter and bring to the right track, what possibly am I missing here.

Hi to all

I need some help from you guys. I created a visualforce page with custom controller to display specific data. Then I use that page as a tab in customer portal. The problem is that the data are not displyed when I logged in as a portal user. In the matter of user permission I already enable the access of customer portal user for both custom controller and visualforce page. In fact, the tab was already there and the pageBlock title was displayed (message displayed in pageBlock title was a method in the custom controller something like title="{!method_in_custom_controller_that_returns_a_string_message}").

Somehow the pageBlockTable does not display the data it should display.

Someone please enlighthen me on this matter and bring to the right track, what possibly am I missing here.