• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Elo Touch Solutions in Menlo Park, CA is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst. Please contact the hiring manager directly, and mentioned this post:  matthew.mcandrew@elotouch.com.

===============

Business Applications Sr. Business Analyst w/Strong Application Development

In this key role, you will be responsible for Identifying and managing internal client requirements and conducting detailed analysis of client business process and data specific for our target Sales and Marketing business team of ELO Touch Solutions.  You will need to consolidate many different skill sets that are traditionally spread across multiple layers of a project implementation team: Project Management, Business Analysis and a strong understanding of application development

In this case, the ideal candidate would have:

• Project Management and Organizational Skills
  • Business Acumen in Sales and Marketing
  • Be able to work consultatively with in specific business areas
  • A seasoned application developer with skill in contemporary service oriented languages
  • Previous implementation experience with Salesforce.com using Visual Force and Apex would be considered a strong positive

Elo Touch Solutions is a premier supplier of touch solutions including touchscreen components, touch monitors, all-in-one (AiO) touch computers and Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) displays for diverse applications including retail point-of-sale (POS), hospitality, kiosk, medical, industrial, and consumer devices.  A pioneer in the industry with over 40 years of experience, we bring quality, innovation, and integrity to everything we touch.  Elo Touch Solutions a portfolio company of The Gores Group.  Visit us at www.elotouch.com

Responsibilities:

• Identifying and managing internal client requirements and conducting detailed analysis of client business process and data
  • Creating integration and development project plans.
  • Effective, expedient completion of client projects.
  • Working aggressively and effectively with clients and other team members to complete projects in a timely fashion.
  • Develop and conduct incremental end user application and business process training.
  • Functional and Technical development in our Salesforce.com application

Required Skills/Experience:

• B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
  • Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate.
  • 4 or more years of experience managing internal client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, and systems.
  • Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM and SFA.
  • Knowledge of High-Tech Manufacturing and Channel sales a plus.
  • A thorough understanding of Relational Data Modeling
  • Extensive experience with Extract, transformation and load tools.
  • A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
  • Work experience with a professional consulting organization a plus.
  • Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
  • Excellent presentation and communication skills.
  • Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.

Bonus Skills/Experience:

• Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
  • Experience Salesforce.com, Visual Force Pages, ASP a major plus.
  • Experience with Enterprise Integration tools.

===============

Hi,

We developed a wiard using few Visualforce pages that allow users to enter a few inputs, then insert a few new records based on users' parameters.  The problem we're seeing is that if users click the browser "Back" button, some time duplicated records are inserted into our system.  Anyone has similar experience, and I appreciate any feedbacks or work-around suggestions.

Thanks,

Klein

Hi,

Does anyone know as if I can access to the codes of the standard "Activate" button on the standard Contract object?  I want to see what the standard button "Activate" does and its behavior so that I can determine whether or not to over-write it on our custom object.

any input is appreciated. Thanks,

gobear-01

Hi,

Does anyone know as if I can access to the codes of the standard "Activate" button on the standard Contract object?  I want to see what the standard button "Activate" does and its behavior so that I can determine whether or not to over-write it on our custom object.

any input is appreciated. Thanks,

gobear-01