• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have installed the mobile components provided in http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Introducing_Mobile_Components_for_Visualforce

So far so good, it works as expected as an internal user. However, it does not seem to work for customer portal users. The MobilePage for instance does not display correctly. Any information about mobile components being supported or not by customer portal users?

Hi,

Can anybody tell me why since API version 18 standardstylesheets="true" just behaves as if set to 'false' when the VF page is rendered as PDF ?  Worked well before. Is there any special action to take on VF pages when updating to version 18 and on ?

I need to update to the latest version to use rich text fields. PDF generation is critical but now with version 18, 19 or 20 it renders as if no style were defined at all even with standardstylesheets="true".

Thanks

Hi,

I have a problem with a web service callout that continuously gets a timeout. The web service is called through a WSDL generated class. I read in the forums about the timeout_x variable and that we could assign up to 60 sec to this variable. The problem is the behaviour is the same whatever value I assign this variable to (from 1 ms to the max 60000 ms). The timeout still occurs after about 10 seconds.

Did you already experience that?  And how can I change the value of this variable? Thanks.

Hi,

Can anybody tell me why since API version 18 standardstylesheets="true" just behaves as if set to 'false' when the VF page is rendered as PDF ?  Worked well before. Is there any special action to take on VF pages when updating to version 18 and on ?

I need to update to the latest version to use rich text fields. PDF generation is critical but now with version 18, 19 or 20 it renders as if no style were defined at all even with standardstylesheets="true".

Thanks

I'd like to pass an Apex class that I've defined as a public inner class to a Visualforce component. When I try to save the component, I get these errors:

Error: Unsupported type SimpleOuter.SimpleInner[] encountered.

Error: Apex class 'simpleouter.simpleinner' does not exist.

Here's my sample code:

public with sharing class SimpleOuter {
public class SimpleInner {
public String one;
public String two;
}
}

<apex:component>
<apex:attribute name="phoneStatuses" type="SimpleOuter.SimpleInner[]" required="true"
description="The phone numbers and statuses to display." />
</apex:component>

Any ideas?

• September 18, 2009