• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I would like to create a custom formula field in the User object which calculates the number of days since the last login of each user. Does anyone know what the formula would be for this?

Thanks!

Hi,

We are JIRA users and need to integrate it with SFDC. Does anyone have a recommendation for the connector to use? Paid versus free?

Thanks,

Scott

• March 22, 2011

Hello,

I need to add a field to the lead detail page which calculates the number of days since the last activity for a lead. This formula would return a number which represents the number of days since the last task has been created, updated or completed. Does anyone know what this formula is?

Thanks,

Scott

• January 25, 2011

Hello, I need to create a custom field in the opportunity product object page which allows me to do the following for each selected product:

• enables a user to enter a discount rate which manipulates the 'sales price' field as a percent of the product list price

-or-

• calculates the discount rate when the value in the 'sales price' field is entered as different than the value of the 'list price field'

For the first option, can the 'sales price' field be influenced by the value within a custom field and can it be locked? If so, this would be my preferred option. This way a sales rep could enter a discount rate which would automatically adjust the sales price. If this is not an option, what woule the formula be for the second option.

Thanks!

• December 17, 2010

Hello,

I need to add a field to the lead detail page which calculates the number of days since the last activity for a lead. This formula would return a number which represents the number of days since the last task has been created, updated or completed. Does anyone know what this formula is?

Thanks,

Scott

• January 25, 2011