• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem downloading attachments using Chatter Rest API. When I tried to get the feed item response I get the download URL and used the url for my download. I'm having an error SESSION is invalid. What I want is get the attachments link and view it in my browser page. 

Hi Guys,

I have this dilemma here for days, I can't manage to login to salesforce using Jquery.What I needed is after I login, I will parse the response and get the sessionId. This error occurs after I try to login:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token. Origin https://c.ap1.visual.force.com is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

These my code:

$j.ajax({

type: 'POST',

url: 'https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token',

data: 'grant_type=password&client_id='+ clientId + '&client_secret=' +secretKey + '&username=' +username +'&password=' + password,

success: function(data){

response = data;

}});

Your help would much be appreciated.

Cheers,

Hi Guys,

Just want to know how to perform an Insert action in the Vf page using Jquery Mobile or how can you pass a parameter to the methods in your controller. What I did is a copy a text input value and use it as a parameter to pass into my method in which it uses the passed value to perform insert operation.

Hi Guys,

Just started to explore Mobile Sdk and what I did is to develop a hybrid application. But when I try to connect my Visualforce into may native IOS application an error occurs saying: "ERROR: Start Page at 'www/bootstrap.html' was not found". Could someone help me what part I messed up. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I'm new to IOS development and I had already use the OAuth 2.0 using the User-Agent flow. However, I would like to use the username and password flow in which I will use the saved username and password to have access to dashboard file. Please help me, I've been researching these through google for days and I still have no Lead.

Hi Guys,

When I try to logout from my IOS app it redirects me to the OAUTH screen which asks permission. I wanted to return to the login screen of Oauth. Is there a way I can do that?

Hi,

I am creating my application on IOS in which I use OAUTH 2.0 for my authentication. However, when I close the application and open it again it always ask for permission and login. I want my application to behave just like the chatter mobile app. Is there anyway it can skip the permission process?

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask if there is a way to fetch a dashboard image using a simple HTTPRequest? I would like to get the image and display the image to my application. I'm using objective C for my application.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm having these problem when running an app on heroku, in which there was no error encountered in pushing the app on heroku. But when I try to run the it says, "App crashed". I check the logs and this error shows. 

I think the problem here is the salesforce adapter, I have done rake gems:install and still nothing happens.I have made an extensive research and still no clue. Please help me with this. 

Thanks,

John

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem downloading attachments using Chatter Rest API. When I tried to get the feed item response I get the download URL and used the url for my download. I'm having an error SESSION is invalid. What I want is get the attachments link and view it in my browser page. 

Hi Guys,

Just want to know how to perform an Insert action in the Vf page using Jquery Mobile or how can you pass a parameter to the methods in your controller. What I did is a copy a text input value and use it as a parameter to pass into my method in which it uses the passed value to perform insert operation.

Hi Guys,

I'm new to IOS development and I had already use the OAuth 2.0 using the User-Agent flow. However, I would like to use the username and password flow in which I will use the saved username and password to have access to dashboard file. Please help me, I've been researching these through google for days and I still have no Lead.

Using this guide as a reference, I've created a Remote Access application entry in my developer account.

I'd like to play around with the Authorization screen that the user should see after navigating to this URL:

https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=<your_client_id>&redirect_uri=<your_redirect_uri>

When I fill in the right values and navigate to the URL, I am not taken to the screen that I expect to see here, but rather the regular Salesforce login screen.  What am I getting wrong?  Thanks.

I'm using the ios toolkit as per http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Getting_Started_with_the_Force.com_Toolkit_for_iOS. I need to programatically get the user id of the user who is currently logged in so I can query for various objects that that user owns. How would I go about doing this?

Hi guys,

I'm having these problem when running an app on heroku, in which there was no error encountered in pushing the app on heroku. But when I try to run the it says, "App crashed". I check the logs and this error shows. 

I think the problem here is the salesforce adapter, I have done rake gems:install and still nothing happens.I have made an extensive research and still no clue. Please help me with this. 

Thanks,

John