• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi 

Can any one plz tell me... Is there any limitation for the number of Master-Detail relationships for an object? 

Am unable to create a new Master-Detail relationship for an object where it is already having 2 Master-Detail relation ship fields.

Thx in advance,

VNath

invoice num

price

when clicking a button, mail will send correspondind address.

plz explain step by step

1)Vf code

2)class file

Hai,

Can u any one help me to pass selected record id  as query string parameters

ThanX

SFDC bluefish

Can u any one help me ,

when i am enter record id ,then search will be done on all objects,the object which is having that record with that record id will be displayed in search results, how i can achieve this?

Thanx in Advance

Hari@Rockz

sfdc blue fish

hi guys,

iam working with contentsearch from documents,when i was uploaded text(note)files,

that property (Document Content Searchable)for document is automatically checked by

Salesforce. But in Case of Word files its not checked by salesforce.I tried by editing properties

but i can't .

Can u please help me

Hari@Rockz

Hi Friends,

Scenario:-  Like google search,if u enter any searchkey in textbox,then search will be done in docments,which u have uploaded salesforce,then the documents which contains that searchkey will displays in VF page

Can u anybody share u r knowledge with us

Hari@RockZ 

Hi,

i have vfpage,in my organisation i have 40 users.Now my requirement is how to get number times that vfpage viewed by users ,like in our community number of views to the question in the same page.

Canu please help me

Thank u

Hari@RockZ

Hi Friends,

How to swap data in datatable can u any body help me! to swap records we have to use checkbox to select records

thanku

Hi,

i have datatable,in one column i have check boxes and in another column i have Accountname, My requirement is i need to pass only selected records through checkbox are pass to another page and displayed there.

Can u anybody Help Me

ThanX

Hari@Rockz

hi friends,

i am working with following issue,i am getting errors ,can u any please help me

Scenario:

I have datatable,in first column i have checkbox,in next column i have account names, and i have button at bottom of datatable. my requirement is the checkked name (selected account name )  should displayed in next VF page.(only selected Account Names).

checkbox      Account Name

[]                    generin

[]                    asdf

[Button] -to send selected names to next page

ThanX in Advance

Hari@Rockz

Hi

Scenario:

I have tow objects one is Questions ,Containing Questions,another is Options(each Question having 4 options ),Containing options for each Question ,Which is present in Questions Object.

Requirement:

My requirement is i want display Questions and its Corresponding Answers on Vf page How We can get that can u please help me

Thank U

Hari

Hi Friends,

iam doing online exam,my reqirements is

Scenario:For Each and Every logged in user get the different questions,and after submission of that correction could be done and correct answers will be displayed  and score willbe displayed on VF page

Thank u

HI Friends,

Scenario: I have one departments object and VF page, on Vf page i have one textbox and one button like

Department:|_____________________| Button

When i click the button all departments will shown in popup window, and the department name ,which i was selected in that popup window will be populated into that Departmentextbox(like lookup functionality)

Thank U

Hi

Scenario:

I have Department & Employee Objects.I have VF page On that i have one picklist of Departments ,one button and One Textbox for Employee.When i select the department in the picklist ,Employees who belongs to that department are displayed in popup,and i have to select the Employeename from the popuplist,the selected Employeename only populated into Employee textbox.

Thank u

Hi friends,

Can u share u r knowledge with me,

Scenario:-

I want to write generic trigger for all objects,i.e i need to pass object name to the trigger then trigger will fired on that object(while insserting records). How i can acieve this.

Thanx In advance

ForceDev79

Hai,

Can u any one help me to pass selected record id  as query string parameters

ThanX

SFDC bluefish

Can u any one help me ,

when i am enter record id ,then search will be done on all objects,the object which is having that record with that record id will be displayed in search results, how i can achieve this?

Thanx in Advance

Hari@Rockz

sfdc blue fish

Hi Friends,

Scenario:-  Like google search,if u enter any searchkey in textbox,then search will be done in docments,which u have uploaded salesforce,then the documents which contains that searchkey will displays in VF page

Can u anybody share u r knowledge with us

Hari@RockZ 

Hi,

i have vfpage,in my organisation i have 40 users.Now my requirement is how to get number times that vfpage viewed by users ,like in our community number of views to the question in the same page.

Canu please help me

Thank u

Hari@RockZ

I want to implement document search in Salesforce. I want my code to crawl withn salesforce and  bring the document search result.

Documents will be mostly pdf now. M looking forward for some ideas.

I am trying to add a user to debug log and i am getting an error "contact administrator"

Hi,

Good Morning.

can any one help me to solve the following.........

I have an object student__c. It has only one field name.i would like to add the records into object using VF page.

Initiallay, In VF page I have Add button,Save button & a text box. When i click on add button i need to display one more textbox. Like this i can add any number of textboxes. But when i entered data into these textboxes and clicked on save. I would like to add all the names  into object in the form of records. That means, each name will be added into object as a record.

Can any one help me.

Thanks & Regards:

sri

• January 12, 2011

Hi Friends,

How to swap data in datatable can u any body help me! to swap records we have to use checkbox to select records

thanku

Hi,

I had a scenario where when the user submits the record a workflow will be triggered and email to sent to verifier. I need to send the submitted record URL in the template to the verifier. Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Thanks  in advance...

HI FRIENDS,

i have one requirement ,that is

Scenario:  I have VF page,on that i have two buttons  RIGHT,LEFT. and  Datatable having two columns like

[ RIGHT],[ LEFT]   

CHECKBOX                NAME

[]                           AccountName

after checcked the checkbox,if u click right  NAME value moved to right,i u click LEFT,then Name moved to left

can u any body help me

ThanX