• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

When i want to send an e-mail (activity) to a customer with 2 attachments, Salesforce makes them .html instead of .docx and .pdf

If i send 1 document as .docx / .pfd it goes correct but when i both send them at the same time (from a template) it turns into both .html.

The problem is that this goed to customers, so it's not working well.

Does anyone have the same, or even better, a solution for this?

Hi,

I'm trying to export all accounts with lastmodifydate less than 01-03-2010 using the dataloader.

I want to export all possible fields, but everytime i get the same error (see below)

Does anyone know a solution for this?

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Enovation_Apps/ExportdataSalesforce.jpg

Hi,

I have the same issue here. We have three Business Units and i want to exclude 2 business units from a workflow rule (and its email alert).

But still all the users in Salesforce get into the workflow, instead of only 1 business unit.

For example i use this workflow:

1. Status - equals - signed by customer

2. Activity - equals - Invoice

3. Current User: Role - contains - Solutions, Business Consultancy

Filter Logic: NOT 3 AND (1 AND 2)

Now i want only the Business Unit Managed Services is in the workflow rule, so i want to exclude Solutions and Business Consultancy.

Like this, all users get it, how can i change it so only the users of Business Unit Managed Services gets it?

Hi,

My question is if it is possible to let a opportunity with the status 'lead' with the Probability of 0% count for 0.25% within a report? I wonder if it is possible and how i can configure it. Maybe with a formula?

Thanks

We want to completely separate two companies within our Salesforce, before the two companies were under one name but now have been divided into two. So that they can't see any data of each other anymore.

Our situation is as follows:

1. Organisation

2. Director

3. Company 1

3. Company 2

In this situation both companies can see data of each other, but we want to completely separate them. As we can't create two Organisations in some way we have to configure that those will be separated so that they dont see the data.

Is there anybody who knows how to configure this? Probably it's not only in the Role hierarchy i assume?

Thanks in advance

We want to completely separate two companies within our Salesforce, before the two companies were under one name but now have been divided into two. So that they can't see any data of each other anymore.

Our situation is as follows:

1. Organisation

2. Director

3. Company 1

3. Company 2

In this situation both companies can see data of each other, but we want to completely separate them. As we can't create two Organisations in some way we have to configure that those will be separated so that they dont see the data.

Is there anybody who knows how to configure this? Probably it's not only in the Role hierarchy i assume?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I wanted to transfer accounts, contacts and opportunities (open and closed) to another account. In this case only the data where the former person was owner of. 

When i did it via Mass Transfer Accounts, not all opportunities and contacts were transfered, accounts were transfered all correctly. 

Is there a way i can transfer the opportunities and contacts which were not transfered yet?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Hi,

I'm trying to export all accounts with lastmodifydate less than 01-03-2010 using the dataloader.

I want to export all possible fields, but everytime i get the same error (see below)

Does anyone know a solution for this?

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Enovation_Apps/ExportdataSalesforce.jpg

Hi,

I have the same issue here. We have three Business Units and i want to exclude 2 business units from a workflow rule (and its email alert).

But still all the users in Salesforce get into the workflow, instead of only 1 business unit.

For example i use this workflow:

1. Status - equals - signed by customer

2. Activity - equals - Invoice

3. Current User: Role - contains - Solutions, Business Consultancy

Filter Logic: NOT 3 AND (1 AND 2)

Now i want only the Business Unit Managed Services is in the workflow rule, so i want to exclude Solutions and Business Consultancy.

Like this, all users get it, how can i change it so only the users of Business Unit Managed Services gets it?

Hi all,

I wanted to transfer accounts, contacts and opportunities (open and closed) to another account. In this case only the data where the former person was owner of. 

When i did it via Mass Transfer Accounts, not all opportunities and contacts were transfered, accounts were transfered all correctly. 

Is there a way i can transfer the opportunities and contacts which were not transfered yet?

Thanks in advance,

Richard