• HCL

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there

I am new to salesforce.com platform.I want to explore its all development in Apex,VisualForce,Java,Mobile.

Can any one give me a link or guide from where i should start development in Salesforce.com platform?
Have a lot of question in mind and excited to work with a community of salesforce.com

hope to get a reply

kind regards
Hi All,

Need a sales consultant globally who can work for us to grow our organization.  

About Kloudrac:
Kloudrac is the leading provider of fully diversified, end-to-end enterprise cloud solutions and information technology solutions to commercial and government clients worldwide. We are in the business of building relationships through time, dedication and perseverance. Our mission is to provide customers in industry with solutions crafted to meet their specific challenges and enable them to profit from the advanced use of technology.

We are a team of 50 dedicate professionals for Salesforce.com spread across USA & India and we have delivered over 100+ SFDC projects spread across 20+ Enterprise clients. We offer a range of services including consulting, implementation, support and staff-augmentation. 100% of our team is in-house certified and over 35% of the team has Salesforce.com certifications ranging from ADM201, DEV401 to Sales & Service Cloud.

Please email at asinghal@kloudrac.com

Call: +91 8588 88748​3

Best Regards,
Atul Singhal
I have 10 years IT experience and 7 years It Salesforce experience. I am Dev 401, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Adm 201, Adv Admin, Adv Dev 501, Also doing Technical Architect (Completed till II level). 

I have done around 50 SFDC projects and 10 end to end implementation. I have worked big clients. Looking for FreeLancer also i can provide consulancy to any company. 

If required please mail @ asinghal@klodrac.com

Hi All,

I have created a trigger on account, when mergae two accounts then lossing account owner will be the part of account team. I have tested this trigger on sandbox and everythng is working fine.

Now i am deploying this trigger on production then it is showing error "Entity is not org-accessible". Please help me.

Trigger Code is:

============================================================

trigger AccountMerge on Account (after delete) {
TriggerEnabled__c myCS = TriggerEnabled__c.getValues('AccountMerge');
if(myCS==Null || (myCS.Object_Name__c=='Account' && myCS.Active__c==True)){
List<AccountTeamMember> lstAccountTeam = New List<AccountTeamMember>();
List<AccountShare> acctSharingRules = new List<AccountShare>();
Map<id, Account> mapAccount= New Map<Id, Account>();
Map<string,AccountTeamMember> mapAccountTeam = New Map<string,AccountTeamMember>();
List<Id> lstAccountID= new List<Id>();

for(Account objAccount: trigger.old)
if(objAccount.MasterRecordId!=Null)
lstAccountId.add(objAccount.MasterRecordId);

for(Account objAccount: [Select id, Ownerid, Name from Account where id =:lstAccountId])
mapAccount.put(objAccount.Id, objAccount);

for(Account objAccount: trigger.old)
{
if(objAccount.MasterRecordId!=Null && mapAccount.get(objAccount.MasterRecordId).OwnerId!=objAccount.OwnerId){

string strTemp= objAccount.MasterRecordId + '-' + objAccount.Ownerid;
if(!mapAccountTeam.containsKey(strTemp)){
AccountTeamMember objAccountTeam = new AccountTeamMember();
objAccountTeam.AccountId = objAccount.MasterRecordId;
objAccountTeam.TeamMemberRole = 'Sales Rep';
objAccountTeam.UserId = objAccount.ownerid;
lstAccountTeam.add(objAccountTeam);
mapAccountTeam.put(objAccount.MasterRecordId + '-' + objAccount.ownerid,objAccountTeam );

AccountShare processorSharingRule = new AccountShare();
processorSharingRule.AccountId = objAccount.MasterRecordId;
processorSharingRule.OpportunityAccessLevel = 'Edit';
processorSharingRule.CaseAccessLevel = 'Edit';
processorSharingRule.AccountAccessLevel = 'Edit';
processorSharingRule.UserOrGroupId = objAccount.ownerid;
acctSharingRules.add(processorSharingRule);
}
}
}
system.debug('Account Team---->' + lstAccountTeam);
//system.debug('acctSharingRules------>' + acctSharingRules);
try {
if(lstAccountTeam.size()>0)
insert lstAccountTeam;
if(acctSharingRules.size()>0)
insert acctSharingRules;
}
catch (System.DmlException e){
}
}
}

====================================================================

• September 19, 2013
I have 10 years IT experience and 7 years It Salesforce experience. I am Dev 401, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Adm 201, Adv Admin, Adv Dev 501, Also doing Technical Architect (Completed till II level). 

I have done around 50 SFDC projects and 10 end to end implementation. I have worked big clients. Looking for FreeLancer also i can provide consulancy to any company. 

Our company is looking for a W9 SF consultant to help with coding, VisiualForce and other backend fuctions.
This work would be for a few hours a month. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you!
International company looking for experienced Admin or Developer for multiple projects. Must have experience with Visual Force pages, the ability to build custom applications and experience with Community. 

Projects include
-Custom buttons
-Custom Objects
   - Time Tracking
   - Task Management/Checklists
   - Automated Proposals/Invoicing
-Client facing Community
   - Task Management/Checklists
   - Account Hierarchy 

Work REMOTELY for this fast growing Silver Level Partner!!  In this position, the developer will work closely with Consultants/Architects and clients to determine project requirements and design solutions using native Salesforce, Apex and VisualForce.  The right person will have experience with Communities, knowledge of relational databases and modeling, knowledge of object oriented methodologies and approaches and have some .Net experience. - See more at: http://jobs.tech2resources.com/Salesforce-Developer-Jobs-in-Remote-Position-DC/3223198#sthash.mGUymZ2j.dpuf

I have a small freelance job. I'd need to get a newsletter template turned into HTML code so we can use it mass emailing from Salesforce. If you had the skill set and would be interested, please let me know. Our digital designer can give the exact specs if you'd like to quote us.
Hi,

I am Salesforce Developer with 3.2 years of experience and with following Certificates-

1) Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer
2) Salesforce Certified Plateform Developer 1
3) salesforce certified Developer
4) Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
5) Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant

Currently working in Dubai but ready to move anywhere across world. If anyone have any suitable opening for me, please contact me sachin.kadian@gmail.com or +971551321466.

Thanks
My direct long term Bio Tech client is looking for two Senior SFDC LEAD developers to assist in leading a group of developers as well as contribute to coding. Must be strong in SFDC, APEX and VisualForce DEVELOPMENT. These are both on site w/2 long term contracts paying up to $110.00 per hour depending on skills sets. Prior strong JAVA development is required and other associated technologies. Please contact me via email at jamesl@advancedtalent.com for full details.
Great opportunity to work for a company that is known for having the best workplace in Chicago!  Our client is looking for a mid to senior level developer to lead the development, customization and integration efforts of solutions on their Salesforce platform. $110K+, Genreous Bonus, Great Benefits!  Can be a fulltime position or contract.
Please contact me at nancy@tech2resources.com if interested. 
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to hire a Salesforce Develper in Spain. If you are interested, or know someone that coud be interested, please let me know:)

The following is the job description for the position. Feel free to ask me questions and I'll be happy to get back to you!

-Fredrik Leuhusen (Director of Sales)
E f.leuhusen@sae.edu (mailto:f.leuhusen@sae.edu?subject=Salesforce%20Developer%20Position%20-%20Spain)

Salary range: €40-50k
Company: SAE Institute
Employment eligibility for Spain is required, Visa will not be provided.

Overview and Objectives of the Position:
The Salesforce Developer will be primarily focused on developing, improving, and supporting the existing Salesforce instance designed to help with the admissions and recruitment process throughout our 26 European campuses.

The Salesforce Developer will play a fundamental role in ensuring that new admissions processes are adopted and maintained. It is important to be able to work with staff members throughout Europe, gathering requirements and developing solutions that will help them achieve goals through the utilisation of the Salesforce and related technologies.

The role will also play a fundamental part in the delivery of the Admissions and Recruitment strategy, Developing solution to integrate Salesforce with other Cloud/Home grown applications. Develop robust scalable solution to meet SAE strategic roadmap by ensuring Salesforce and web best practices. 

Primary objectives:
- Development of technical solutions, predominantly using the Salesforce platform, to support the recruitment of students to SAE’s European campuses.
- Review and improve the existing Salesforce application to ensure that it is well-built, properly documented, scalable and easy to maintain
- Support the development and rollout of a new student recruitment sales process across all of SAE’s European campuses
- Provision of system maintenance and support
- Implementation of, and adherence to, development best practices, including coding standards, testing, documentation, etc. 

Key accountabilities that are part of the role:
- Enhancement of the Salesforce application using point-and-click customisation functionality.
- Development and maintenance of Apex Classes, Triggers and Visualforce pages where business requirements cannot be achieved by using Salesforce out of the box functionality alone.
- General Salesforce technical development activities to support business requirements and the strategic roadmap.
- Development and maintenance of scalable, well documented and properly tested technical solutions.
- Development and maintenance of solutions that integrate Salesforce with other applications, including cloud-based services and proprietary applications.
- Use of SDLC/Agile best practices, with a focus on high quality deliverables that support business requirements.
- Ensure that standardised business processes are maintained and developed, as directed by line manager.
- Support users and colleagues by developing good working relationships helping with any Salesforce related questions and queries, as directed by line manager.
- Continuous learning about Salesforce and other technologies to provide an up-to-date understanding of how these could help SAE achieve its business objectives
- Be a proactive member of the Salesforce team at SAE, who strives to contribute in a positive way towards the achievement of strategic goals 

Selection Criteria:
Essential Criteria:
- A minimum of 3 years experience of working as a Salesforce developer on at least two different end-to-end Salesforce implementations
- Salesforce ADM401 certification
- Extensive hands-on experience of Salesforce point-and-click (declarative) development, including the use of Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Proven experience of developing scalable applications on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, AppExchange packages and APIs.
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce recommended Functional & Development best practices.
- Experience of working on a Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation.
- Good understanding standard SDLC and Agile processes.
- Good analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology or related field;
- Fluent English, writing and speaking;
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment;
- Ability to undertake occasional travel across the EU;
- Medium level of Spanish language skills;
- Full working rights for Spain. 

Desirable Criteria:
- Experience of working with the Salesforce Sales Cloud Console
- Salesforce ADM501 certification
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external web services;
- Previous web development experience (HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, etc.).
- Previous experience of working within an IT consultancy or educational environment. 
As a certified Salesforce consulting partner, PDO, and ISV, ForceBrain.com builds cloud & mobile apps. We've been a salesforce partner for over 6 years and you'll be joining a super fun team of true rockstars. We're seeking a Project Lead who will work-from-home as a full-time employee, managing 3 to 5 projects (zero travel required). This position requires managing the entire project life cycle from kickoff to go-live. You must have general salesforce expertise, the ability to lead the requirements gathering, and manage a few offshore developers.

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage complex development projects on-time, on-budget, and to-spec.
• Oversee developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to
• Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives.
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate.
• Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current with the latest capabilities of each release.

REQUIREMENTS
• You are comfortable with speaking with clients - This position will require customer facing.
• 3+ years of Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc...)
• Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
• Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.

PREFERRED SKILLS
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer).
• Current or past Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent).
• Experience work with or managing an offshore team

INTERESTED?
• Send your resume to jobs(at)forcebrain.com
• Answer the questions on this form: http://goo.gl/forms/QtaEm7aeQJ

GENERAL STATS
• Full Time Employee
• Salary with bonus and generous benefit package
• Applicant must be willing to work 8am PST - 5pm PST shift

ABOUT FORCEBRAIN.COM
• Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com manages an all-star team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects to design, develop, deploy, and support cloud & mobile solutions .
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous education & salesforce certifications, flexible working hours, tools for working remotely, casual dress at the office, quarterly company outings, and subsidized beverage and snack center.
• In 2010, ForceBrain.com became certified as a B-Corporation, recognizing the transparency in which we run our organization and our accountability in giving back.
We are extending the lead object to capture expressions of interest from our website. This means that some new records will be existing contacts and we want to inform either the account manager or client services rep of the expression of interest. I'm messing around with a trigger to do this but as i'm just getting into apex any help would be appreciated.
The flow is:
Lead created
Lead is a contact
Go to the account team and search for Account manager & client services
Update field on lead record with the user name for those roles

Thanks

Hi

Trying to write a trigger for my sobject. If record created time is more than 2 minitus for modified date and time it should not allow to edit.
already i have returned a trigger code,it's not working properly and try to change the existing code it getting error . please some budy help to resolve the issue. The code is below

trigger Hourschange on transaction__c (before update) {
for(transaction__c s :Trigger.new){
double tm;
tm=((  System.now()-  s.CreatedDate.getTime() ) *1440);
//tm=double.ValueOf(system.NOW()- s.CreatedDate.GetTime())/365;

system.debug('hi::::::::::::::'+DateTime.now());
system.debug('hi::::::::::::::'+s.LastModifiedDate );
system.debug('hi::::::::::::::'+s.CreatedDate ); 

system.debug('hi::::::::::::::'+tm);

if(tm<=1){
system.debug('hi::::::::::::::'+tm);
s.payment_discription__c=' hi';
}
else
{
system.debug('bye::::::::::::::');
s.adderror('Alredy more than 60 minitus');
}
}
}

Before i worked the codition is  
double tm;
 tm= Math.Floor(integer.valueOf( s.LastModifiedDate.getTime()  -  s.CreatedDate.getTime() ) *1440);

My requirment is like  i have a opportunity and a lookup to this is a account. Where i have to display the account details with some 5-6 fields in opportunity detail page in side bar. 

How come i shall develop this or can i do this with any customization part?
Hi
   we can stop recursive triggers by declaring static boolean variable,is their any way to stop recurisive triggers?if any other way please can any one 
help me
HI,

i want to implement the record types concept for my visaulforce pages, may i know how can i implement the record types for custom visualforce pages

Hi All,

I would like to add a Button to the Case layout that allows a user to add themselves to the Case Team with one click.  Is this possible?  Following on Chatter is not an option.  

Thanks,
Shane

I need to copy the fields when merging contact while converting lead. Right now when you merge the contact while converting lead the fields doesn't gets copied over and we loose the information , is there anyway to keep the field data from the existing contact and also copy it from the merger contact?
I am in need to listing Accounts under the Leads tab BUT I need to be able to list hundreds of accounts associated with one lead and track custom fields along with it. I can not create a master detail for these tabs Salesforce won't allow it. I was advised to create a sublist but how do I go about doing that?
  • February 27, 2014
I woud like to get the field name of the updated field in the after update trigger.

So how can I get the name in the trigger?