• 10 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to return certain values if customer enters a number.  If the customer doesn't enter a number, I don't want to display anything (leave as blank). 
I have the formula set to 'treat blanks as blanks' but I get the following error for below formula:
  INCORRECT PARAMETER TYPE FOR FUNCTION 'iF(). Expected Text, Received Number.    Any suggestions/workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

My formula is:
IF (ISBLANK(NPS_Rating__c), "",
IF (NPS_Rating__c = 10, 1,
IF (NPS_Rating__c = 9, 1,
IF (NPS_Rating__c = 8, 0,
IF (NPS_Rating__c = 7, 0, -1
)
)
)
)
)
  • February 24, 2015

Hi,

After attaching a Knowledge Article to a Case, I would like to know if there is a way to create an apex email template, which could access that article's data?

I've created the following working template:

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Case Email Template" recipientType="User" relatedToType="Case">
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
<p>Case Id: {!relatedTo.id},</p>
Congratulations! This is your new Visualforce Email Template. </messaging:htmlEmailBody> </messaging:emailTemplate>

Is there a way to get to the Knowledge Article object fields from the relatedToType Case object?

Thanks!

• February 04, 2011
I'm trying to return certain values if customer enters a number.  If the customer doesn't enter a number, I don't want to display anything (leave as blank). 
I have the formula set to 'treat blanks as blanks' but I get the following error for below formula:
  INCORRECT PARAMETER TYPE FOR FUNCTION 'iF(). Expected Text, Received Number.    Any suggestions/workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

My formula is:
IF (ISBLANK(NPS_Rating__c), "",
IF (NPS_Rating__c = 10, 1,
IF (NPS_Rating__c = 9, 1,
IF (NPS_Rating__c = 8, 0,
IF (NPS_Rating__c = 7, 0, -1
)
)
)
)
)
  • February 24, 2015

Hi,

After attaching a Knowledge Article to a Case, I would like to know if there is a way to create an apex email template, which could access that article's data?

I've created the following working template:

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Case Email Template" recipientType="User" relatedToType="Case">
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
<p>Case Id: {!relatedTo.id},</p>
Congratulations! This is your new Visualforce Email Template. </messaging:htmlEmailBody> </messaging:emailTemplate>

Is there a way to get to the Knowledge Article object fields from the relatedToType Case object?

Thanks!

• February 04, 2011