• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a circumstance where I want to used the <apex:tabPanel component of visualforce, but instead of using a related list as the data in the tab I'd prefer to use a visualforce page.

For Example:  Below we have the Account page Tabbed, however I would like to make one of the tabs like the ones below,  open in a Visualforce page which has some tabled data that is called in through a custom controller. I am able to re-produce the typical Tabbed Account, but I do not know how to make one of the tabs open a visualforce page in the tab. Is this possible and how would I accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The Visualforce Page Editor, displaying an account detail page

I have overwritten the detail page for a custom object, and have an edit button which takes it to another visualforce page which allows the user to edit the data. However, I cannot figure out how to save the edit page data and redirect to the overwritten visualforce detail page. I assume that it requires a controller extension but I ' finding inconsistent answers on this.

Does anyone have a simple example of the button on the visualforce page and its corresponding controller extension?

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks

I have a circumstance where I want to used the <apex:tabPanel component of visualforce, but instead of using a related list as the data in the tab I'd prefer to use a visualforce page.

For Example:  Below we have the Account page Tabbed, however I would like to make one of the tabs like the ones below,  open in a Visualforce page which has some tabled data that is called in through a custom controller. I am able to re-produce the typical Tabbed Account, but I do not know how to make one of the tabs open a visualforce page in the tab. Is this possible and how would I accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The Visualforce Page Editor, displaying an account detail page