• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The BigMachines Developer / Technical Architect will work with the business analyst to design and implement the required solution based on the customer's requirements and environment. 

A hands-on role, the BigMachines Developer / Technical Architect shall: 
* Understand the customer's business requirements and technical environment to design the best solution for their needs 
* Capable of recommending alternative solution choices, determining trade-offs and impact analysis 
* Perform custom development 
* Design for and perform system integrations 
* Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Education, training, experience:

* Solid web services experience with Java/J2EE and XML. SOAP, WSDL, and BEA Weblogic / Agualogic or IBM Websphere experience is highly preferred OR 
* Knowledge and experience with Salesforce language like APEX and Visualforce 
* Yellow belt or Blue belt certification with BigMachines is a plus
* Knowledge of SOA approach and patterns 
* Skilled with data modeling and process modeling 
* Experience with enterprise integration 
* Knowledge of enterprise systems like CRM (specifically salesforce.com) and ERP are pluses 
* Energetic, enthusiastic and professional attitude 
* Ability to succeed in a fast pace, ambiguous environment 
* Ability to deliver to budget and committed dates 
* Professional services experience is a plus 
* Ability to travel

• September 15, 2011

email resume at priya@horizcons.com

Role Name:  IT Architect (Salesforce.com/BigMachines exposure)

Start Date:  Immediate

End Date:  5/2/2012

Work Location:  Dallas, TX

Bill Rate:  Negotiable based on experience

Required Skills:

IT Architect with experience implementing distributed systems preferably having Cloud based apps and BigMachines in the mix.

Partner with client business and technical teams to define and execute on the overall technical roadmap for client.

Provide technical advice and propose/document design standards, change management, planning and documentation

Support business requirements gathering and transform them into detailed technical design and lead the implementation.

Ensure reusable design methodology including: integrations, interfaces and data flows

Apply project management methodologies, tools & Quality control

Preferred Skills:

Architecture of Cloud based systems

Strong CRM implementation experience

Strong experience architecting distributed applications

Exposure to ERP technologies (PeopleSoft preferred)

Experience with life cycle project implementations as a technical architect

Experience working with Service Oriented Architecture Solutions

• May 23, 2011

email resume at priya@horizcons.com

1) Role Name:  SalesForce.com Architect with experience in designing and leading the cloud based applications.

Start Date:  Immediate

End Date:  5/2/2012

Work Location:  Dallas, TX

Bill Rate:  Negotiable based on experience

Required Skills:

Systems Architect with experience in design and configuration of cloud based applications

Partner with client business and technical teams to define and execute on the overall technical roadmap for client.

Provide technical advice and propose/document design standards, change management, planning and documentation

Support business requirements gathering and transform them into detailed technical design and lead the implementation.

Ensure reusable design methodology including: integrations, interfaces and data flows

Apply project management methodologies, tools & Quality control

Preferred Skills:

Architecture of Cloud based systems

Strong CRM implementation experience

Strong experience architecting distributed applications

Exposure to ERP technologies (PeopleSoft preferred)

Experience with life cycle project implementations as a technical architect

Experience working with Service Oriented Architecture Solutions

• May 23, 2011

I have a report in VF page, now I want the same page to be export to Excel.  I do not want to write the same code again for one change  to the page tag: "ContentType": .

• March 02, 2011

Hi ,

Some time when we access the VF page, it is blank and then we have to refresh the page again.

Is there some wrong with Browser or with the Code. I am using firefox and this happend today in IE too.

Thanks 

• February 19, 2011

Email your resume ,rate, Visa Status  and current location at jobs@horizcons.com      

I have an immediate need for a talented Salesforce Developer that brings experience in the insurance industry. This is a 10+ month contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Phoenix, AZ. Please review the below job description reply with an updated copy of your resume.

Key Responsibilities:

The Salesforce Developer has primary responsibility for coding VisualForce and Apex enhancements for our Salesforce integration project. This person will work directly with employees, other contractors and professional services firm on the completion of this large project. This person will be the primary developer on the project and will assist in training other IT developers in Salesforce development technologies.

Specific Responsibilities
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, review and planning.
- Design, prototype, document, build, test and deploy Visualforce components integrated into our existing website.
- Design, prototype, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, UI’s, workflows, triggers, alerts and reports within Salesforce.
- Build services and scripts to provide bi-directional data transfers (real time and batch) between Salesforce and existing internal systems.
- Assist in the coordination of external vendor development tasks.
- Participate in planning deployment, release and disaster recovery tasks and documentation.

Qualifications
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce development.
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com development and integration.
- Experience with SQL Server databases.
- Experience participating in large enterprise projects with globally distributed project teams.

• February 03, 2011

Email your resume ,rate, Visa Status  and current location at jobs@horizcons.com      

The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:

• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field or equivalent experience
  • A minimum of 3 years experience as a developer working on Salesforce.com implementations
  • Administration Essentials (ADM201) and Building Applications with Force.com a strong preference
  • Technical Experience in the following:
  • Hands-on experience with Flex, APEX, Visualforce.com, Python or Ruby
  • Hands-on experience with Java, Javascript/HTML/CSS/AJAX. PHP, .NET
  • Knowledge of different database platforms such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, Informix, MySQL
  • Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
  • Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies
  • Familiar with full project life cycle from requirements through deployment
  • Previous experience with SDLC methodologies, e.g., RUP
  • Understanding and experience working with application data and data relationship
Thanks 
  • February 03, 2011

We are looking for an experienced salesforce.com developer to build a database application to allow us to capture, manage and share data among intermal users and external partners. Database will allow for the sourcing, acquisition, management and disposition of assets and requires data modeling, form and report generation and role functionality.

Work will be performed off-site with occasional face-to-face meetings. Compensation is project-based.

Please reply with resume if interested. ....

• June 01, 2011

Hello all,

I have a custom object 'Prospect' and want this to be similar to standard Lead object i.e., a convert button which converts prospect record to Account and Contact.

Just an FYI. This is a Force.com enterprise platform where CRM objects (Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, etc.) are unavailable.

Thanks in advance,

VK

• May 16, 2011

Hi,

I want to ask regarding customer portal settings. How can i show dashboard in customer portal on home page or as tab.. I have created dashboard folder and has access in portal user. But no luck to show dashboard in customer portal..

Second, how to show related list Content in Contact or custom object as portal user? I can view my content as tab but not related list in some objects..

Any suggestions would be great..

Thanks

We have 3+ years experience in SFDC Developers, We have worked on 15+ projects including Customer Portal, Dat Migration, Insurance Application, and Integration with Other system, Partner Portal and custom customization of application.

• Salesforce.com Complete configuration.
  • Apex class.
  • VF pages, components and controllers
  • Triggers.
  • Salesforce Account Structure, CRM Model and Customization
  • Batch process, External webservices call in Salesforce
  • Data security using OWD, criteria based sharing, apex managed sharing, roles, FLS.
  • Data migration and related all Tools like(Apex Loader, Explorer, Excel Macros, etc…)
  • Workflow rules, Approval Processes, Validation rules and formulas
  • One developer – One Client

“Quality work, on time delivery, and Reasonable Price”

Regards,

Hitesh Sharma

salesforcedev2008@gmail.com

Hello,

I have a question about make quote with different currencies.

I have enabled the multi currencies in our org. (main currency is USD, second currency is EUR)

For example, I add product01 into the standard price book with USD price.

And then, I create an Account, Opporunity and Quote with EUR currency.  After that, I try to add the quote line item, but it's blank, I cannot find the product01 in it.

Should I create another product01 with EUR price?

So I should add double products in the future?

Is it right?

Thanks for the help.

Hi All,

Does anyone know what would cause the code coverage on a unit test to drop?  So the trigger and test have not changed but the code coverage was 88% last month, now it is 65%.

--David

Good morning, everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the boards.  I have been a technical recruiter for a little over a decade and have placed several CRM people in the past several years.  I have worked with SFDC in 2009 as a user and really liked it.  I have placed Salesforce.com consultants at clients site on some really good projects.  I am now in the stage of my life that I would like to make a move to a new career as a Salesforce.com Consultant.  Its safe to say that I am done watching from the sidelines and want to enter the game myself. 

My plan is to become a functional consultant and to get certified.  Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to take the courses so plan on doing this on my own.  I know that this will take some time to learn but plan on setting aside 3 - 4 hrs a day.  I have bought, "Salesforce.com For Dummies" book and downloaded Force.com Fundamentals "An Introduction to Custom Application Development in the Cloud".  I hope this will help me get started to a great career.

Please feel free to add any resources or direction.

Thanks!

Joe

I'd like to be able to set defaults when a user hits the "New" button on a custom object based on some simple logic.

Like set a value to a lookup from their User record?

Is there any way to do this or can defaults only be hard-coded values?

I guess the alternative would be to override the New button with some VF code but that's a heck of a lot of work to initialize a few fields.

I would like to add a Note to a custom object everytime a user does a certian action on my visual force page such as click a button. At the Moment I am having trouble with that. A code sample or redirect would be appreciated. 

Please tell me how to create copy of development instances?

Regards,

SS

Hey all,

I'm trying to deploy some stuff through eclipse and I'm getting a very bad error that makes me angry...

Has anyone run into:

"Must specify a non-empty label for the CustomObject" when deploying a custom object?

I don't know what a non-empty label is. The object has a label.

I can't even find this when searching through developerforce.com...

• March 09, 2011

Hello,

I want create a workflow rule that will automaticall update Accounts without editing the record based on the datefield ont he account.

I  came across this posting

Set timebased rule without editing existing records

http://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000Br89AAC

Is this possible to do now in latest version?

If I create a formula filed with like following that changes number every day will that work?

Formula field

Remaining Days = Contract_start__c - TODAY()

in my workflow rule I will check if Remaining_days__c = 0

Any suggestions? Thanks for you time.

Hi,

We had configured the Call Center in our ORG,

We want to add Partner Portal User to Call Center.

I had searched in the community but i couldnt find anything.

Requesting all the Contributor to Salesforce Discussion Board to help me.

I really appreaciate your help.

Regards,

Mohammed Junaid

I have a report in VF page, now I want the same page to be export to Excel.  I do not want to write the same code again for one change  to the page tag: "ContentType": .

• March 02, 2011

Hi,

Im trying to import the RecruitingApp-5_0.zip into developer edition according the fundamental guide and everytime Im getting the error message

Error: "Name column must be mapped when importing by Name"

Ive followed all the steps as mentioned in the guide.

Please advise on how I can import the "Positions".CSV file into Custom object.

• February 26, 2011

hi,

How to enable product family field in product2 object.

Thank you

I have created a page in my own developer instance where I have the sys admin access and when I am trying to access the page...I am getting the followng error

Insufficient Privileges

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

I have checked the profile and can see that I have access to the page and corresponding class as well; yet I am having the problem..

Any solution to this will be highly appreciable!!!

I have a Visualforce page that renders as PDF (depending on an incoming parameter) when a button is pushed.
However, if that button has a "rendered" attribute, then the PDF fails to render for some reason.  (I don't want the button rendered if I'm producing a PDF, as I don't want to see it in the PDF). Instead, the page simply refreshes.  This seems a little odd - any idea what's up?

Here' s the page:
<apex:page renderAs="{!chooserender}" controller="MyController" > 
  <apex:pageBlock title="Some Page Block">
   <apex:pageBlockSection title="Section 1"> Text </apex:pageBlockSection>
   <apex:pageBlockSection title="Section 2"> Text </apex:pageBlockSection>
  </apex:pageBlock>

<apex:form >
  <apex:commandLink rendered="{!$CurrentPage.parameters.p == null}"  value="PDF" action="{!deliverAsPDF}" target="_blank"></apex:commandLink>
  </apex:form>

</apex:page>

Here's the controller:
public class MyController {

public String getChooserender() {
     if (ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('p') != null)
        return 'pdf';
        else
      return null;
  }

public PageReference deliverAsPDF() {
      PageReference pdf =  Page.foo;
        pdf.getParameters().put('p','p');
        return pdf;
  }

}

I've blogged about this (sans problem) here.

I know I can solve my problem in a different way (style sheets come to mind), but I'd really like to figure out why, when a button has a rendered='false', it no longer generates a PDF. (I mean, I've already pushed it, and an action is occuring, so whether the button itself is present or not in the result shouldn't matter?)

Thanks!