• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, I am getting SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out while connecting to our ERP System with outbound messaging. However, when I go thorugh a proxy, I can connect. Is it possible to increase the connection time, or does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this? Thanks.
Hi all, I am trying to configure Outbound messaging to SAP PI. Does anyone have experience on how to realize the authentication when connecting to SAP PI? Another question I have in mind is if one can directly connect to PI with Outbound messaging, or if does one have to involve either ABAP Proxy or RFC Call? I would also appreciate a different approach if anyone has experience with OUtbound messaging to PI. Thanks.

Hi all,

does someone know the interval at which outbound messages are sent to a designated endpoint?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

is it possible to extend the partner  WSDL so as to define the objects of my salesforce instance based on the  Dynamic sObject ? If so, does anyone have an example or good resource for this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I have a developers account and the Order tab is not visible. A query form the datbase returns error "sObjectt ype order is not supported". Is extra activation required for this object on the developers account?

Thanks in advance!

I have tried loggin to salesforce via soapUI. When the header is set (organizationId and the portalId), I get  error messages

<faultcode>sf:INVALID_LOGIN</faultcode>
         <faultstring>INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username or password, locked out or Customer Service Portal is not enabled</faultstring>

However when i comment the header out, I can sucessfully log in.

Does anyone know if more configuration is need so as to successfully log in with the header (organizationId and the portalId) also?

Further the organisationId in the Salesforce account is different from the one in the log in response. (The one in the login response ends with MAK). Which is the correct one to use in the log in header.

Thank you in advance.

I am using BPEL. How do I obtain the objectId for specific accounts for example for a retrieve task?

Thank you in advance.

I am using BPEL. How do I obtain the objectId for specific accounts for example for a retrieve task?

Thank you in advance.