We are building a native iOS app to access salesforce data. The app is available on Apple's App store and now we want to put it on salesforce app exchange under mobile categories. Does anyone know where and how to put the app on app exchange to make it fall under mobile category?
Just to make it more clear, i'm not asking about putting salesforce package on app exchange. I just want to make my iOS app visible on mobile app exchange.
I'm trying to authenticate a user via OAuth 1.0 from an external app. I have following options available
Field in 3rd Party Value I have specified
1) Your app's API key : - XXXXXXXXX - My App Key
2) Your app's secret :- #^#^#^#^#^#^# - My App Secret
3) Your app's request token url :- https://login.salesforce.com/_nc_external/system/security/oauth/RequestTokenHandler?oauth_callback=https://callback url to my 3rd party website
4) Your app's access token url :- https://login.salesforce.com/_nc_external/system/security/oauth/AccessTokenHandler
5) Your app's authorize url :- https://login.salesforce.com/setup/secur/RemoteAccessAuthorizationPage.apexp
Now every time i try to authenticate, I'been taken to login screen and after successful authentication, shown following error
I'm trying to use REST APEX API that I created in a dev.Org(A). And I want to use this APEX REST Service in an another Dev Org(B) using REST call to "A" from "B". I cretaed a simple VF page with controller class and some logic inside it to call this serivce.
Everything works well till the point i get the "code" value after successful authorization of from "A". But when I try to create a request to get the token/refesh_token part i get a strange error:- error=unsupported_grant_type&error_description=grant%20type%20not%20supported.
following is the piece of code
Http h = new Http();
HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
HttpResponse res = null;
res = h.send(req);