I have an action created on a custom object that contains a picklist field. The picklist values I have configured for the field ("Yes" and "No") do not appear in the Chatter Mobile app. I have other identically configured picklist fields in the action that do behave normally. Also, in SFDC the field behaves normally when logged in as the exact same user.
Position: Force.com Developer
Position Type: Full-time contract, possibly leading to full-time position
Duration: 3 month renewable term
Blackspark Corporation is a Toronto-based independent software vendor (ISV) helping enterprise customers manage their business travel activities. We require an experienced software developer to build an application on the Force.com platform.
A successful candidate will have, in addition to the requisite technical skills, experience designing and implementing applications for deployment in large customer organizations, including the security requirements of this type of customer.
Satisfactory completion of the contract may lead to an offer of permanent employment at the company.
Required experience & skills:
- General object-oriented programming experience
- 3 years minimum, 5+ years preferred
- Solid experience and understanding of enterprise security
- Internal and external access
- Programmatic security
- Experience programming enterprise software (i.e. back-office systems) is an asset
- Experience programming work-flow and task management/project management applications is an asset
- Force.com platform programming is an asset
- Proficiency in Apex Code, adding business logic
- Test methods
- Web Services API
- Packaging, certification and deployment on AppExchange
- (Optional) Experience developing/customizing the SFDC CRM platform
Please send qualifications/resume and any other pertinent information to “rtavares at blacksparkcorp dot com”.