• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi,

on working of visualforce page, previous day i pressed  'X' mark in bottom of the vf page (www.salesorce.com/apex/page1).

from that day i didn't code bar,but the result only iam seeing .

so how to enable developer mode again

• March 08, 2013
Hello,

Actually we have syned events with calendar, but we need a few event (in  some condition ) that would not synced with calendar. 

Please let me know if there is any way to achieve this solution through config or code.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone,

We have a usecase in which we have to delete the Not Started task under the Account object with simple criteria and  under the account number of recursive task getting created through the process builder at the time of account creation.

Problem is those recursive task which wont be come under the deletion criteria that also getting deleted but if we create normal task that wont be effected.

I tried different way to handle this sitution like removing the recurrence flag in the task but that wont allow in update operation. 

t.RecurrenceStartDateOnly = Date.today().addDays(- 1);
 t.RecurrenceEndDateOnly =  Date.today();

Please help me if anyone face this situation.

Thanks in Advance !!
Hi All,

I have requirement that when user come and click on custom button which is on VF page that page will be redirect to the other page (let say http://www.test.com/test1.php?uyeID=[Acc_ID] )  where the Acc_ID i have to get from controller and merge it into the url ....this complete url will open in another tab

And I want to generate this URL in the controller side after than i will refer it into  VF page

Please help me out from this issue ... Thanks in Advance !!

Thanks,

Hi All,

I have to integrate the mysql sytem through REST API with salesforce. means from the saleforce I have to retrive table from the MySql
If anybody have done this kind of implementation than please share with me your technical views 

Thanks,

Hi All,

I am creating csv file through apex class and vf page all things working fine only it creating first Row blank

it means data wirte from 2nd row instead of first row

Thanks,

Mayank  

Hi All,

I am trying to creating opportunity under the contact through apex basically In opportunity there no direct relationship with contact it will direct refer to contact Account

when i am creating opportunity and passing account id and other mandatory information than opportunity will create under the that account 

so, How is it possible to create opportunity under the contact related list 

Thanks,

Mayank

Hi,

I have csv file which contain Account and contact data for categorizing this 2 object there is column name "Corporate" which have Boolean value i.e. If Value is True than Insert Account If  value is False than Insert Contact 

How to achieve this things through CLI 

Please help me out 

Thanks 

mayank 

Hi All,

I have a requirement I need to change opportunity owner and assign Read acces to old user in opportunityshare object

what I did i am changing a owner with the help of workflow where owner is changed after changing stage .

for providing read acces i have created trigger and that trigger giveing a issues

Please check it -

trigger UpdateOpportunityOwner on Opportunity (after update) {
list<OpportunityShare> updateOpportunityShare = new list<OpportunityShare>();
list<OpportunityShare> lstOpportunityShare = [Select UserOrGroupId, OpportunityId, OpportunityAccessLevel,Id From OpportunityShare where OpportunityId =: Trigger.new];
system.debug('lstOpportunityShare'+lstOpportunityShare);

for(Opportunity o:Trigger.new)
{
if(o.OwnerId != trigger.oldmap.get(o.id).OwnerId)
{
for(OpportunityShare os:lstOpportunityShare)
{

os.OpportunityAccessLevel = 'Read';
//os.RowCause = 'Manual';
updateOpportunityShare.add(os);

}
}
}

if(updateOpportunityShare.Size()>0)
{
update updateOpportunityShare;
}

}

Error-

"Apex trigger UpdateOpportunityOwner caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: UpdateOpportunityOwner: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00tO0000006dLwcIAE; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: RowCause (cannot update sharing row with this cause): [RowCause]: Trigger.UpdateOpportunityOwner: line 27, column 1".

when I am using RowCause than it giving field is not wrietabale 

Please help me out ...

Thanks in Advance 

Hi All,

I have created one trigger on account when criteria meet (ownership ='Public') trigger will fire and it will create a Task under the account where my code is-

trigger TaskTrigger on Account (after insert, after update) {
    list<Task> lNewTasks = new list<Task>();
    for(Account acc : Trigger.new){

if(acc.Ownership == 'Public'){
            Task MyTask = new Task(Subject = 'My new task',
            WhoID = acc.id,Status ='Completed');
            system.debug('MyTask'+MyTask);  
        }insert lNewTasks;
    }
}

Please help it where I am going wrong because it not working

Thanks In advance

Hi All,

We are using Professional edition as per our need we developed VF page after that override on new case button than assignement rule are not working

Please give me solution

Thanks In Advance

Hi all,

We are using profesional edition and also we have workflow rule in our licence and we have a requirement to create a case automatically if warranty date is less than 60 ..... so here no controller and no trigger than how i can tackle this problem with the help of assignement rule ,workflow or any other techinique 

Plz help me out 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have a requirement to put  our custom search pannel in Answer page in customer portal

basically i created one home page component and that component visible in all other page except Answer page and how to make visible homepage component in Answer page  

Thanks 

I am not able to change a publisher name in managed package basically publisher name take a value from company name ....but in my case when i change company name the publisher name still not changed any one know about this issue ...Please help me out this problem

Hi
I dont know the format of reports through ant tools ....if anybody know pleas help me out this problem
currently i am using this format but it give a error 
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <types>
        <members>Account-Account Created</members>
        <name>Report</name>
    </types>
    <version>19.0</version>
</Package>

how to move contacts one account to another account in salesforce using batch class
  • March 24, 2017
I'm looking for a salesforce partner that has experience in cloning salesforce instances. Currently, we have 1 organization with 3 users. We want to split the organization into 3 different organizations and one user per organization but maintain all custom objects, fields etc. 

The manner in which we would decide which Data goes with which organization is easy enough as we have an ownerid to tie the object/contact/account/company to the user. 

I would consider doing this myself but unsure of the process. 

Any ideas/suggestions?
Thanks
I am looking for a certified SFDC ADMIN/DEV with atleast 3yrs of experience. Looking for someone who is more of a Developer than an administrator. If interested lets catch up....looking for someone on US California Time
Hi All,

I have to integrate the mysql sytem through REST API with salesforce. means from the saleforce I have to retrive table from the MySql
If anybody have done this kind of implementation than please share with me your technical views 

Thanks,

Hi There,

I am a new bee, I created a developer Edition. I am unable to seed the Workflow & Approvals in my edition.

Can you guys suggest me how to get this activated to work on it.

Thanks,

Udayap

I have a workflow rule that fires a time-based action(Field Update). I would like to know that when the Field is update
by time-base trigger who is perform as the updater user.

Thanks ;)

Hi,

Is is possible to display a popup mesage when a user log in to salesforce from Internet Explorer.

Thanks

Hi All,

I am creating csv file through apex class and vf page all things working fine only it creating first Row blank

it means data wirte from 2nd row instead of first row

Thanks,

Mayank  

hi,

on working of visualforce page, previous day i pressed  'X' mark in bottom of the vf page (www.salesorce.com/apex/page1).

from that day i didn't code bar,but the result only iam seeing .

so how to enable developer mode again

• March 08, 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to creating opportunity under the contact through apex basically In opportunity there no direct relationship with contact it will direct refer to contact Account

when i am creating opportunity and passing account id and other mandatory information than opportunity will create under the that account 

so, How is it possible to create opportunity under the contact related list 

Thanks,

Mayank

I am begineer, trying to create apex class and apex trigger by using provided steps in http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_qs_class.htm . Following steps used.

1) Create account on http://developer.salesforce.com . 30 days Trial version .

2) Navigate into Your Name | Setup | Develop , But i can't see APEX CLASS and APEX TRIGGER OPTION .

Please guide what i have missed .

Hi All,

We are using Professional edition as per our need we developed VF page after that override on new case button than assignement rule are not working

Please give me solution

Thanks In Advance

Hi all,

We are using profesional edition and also we have workflow rule in our licence and we have a requirement to create a case automatically if warranty date is less than 60 ..... so here no controller and no trigger than how i can tackle this problem with the help of assignement rule ,workflow or any other techinique 

Plz help me out 

Thanks

In list view we can multiple select the checkbox and click button to do some operation.
Can I add this checkbox in related list? and do same operation like list view?