• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Everyone,

I Have a inputField, in which I'm performing my logic. My logic is when User enters a character in textField it will search in one of my custom Object & returns a list. This list contains the Names which starts with of entered Char. And thiswill display like a drop-down.

When I'm selecting from mouse it's working fine,

But, when I'm using arrow keys for selecting and when press enter that value is not displaying in TextFIeld. 

I think You got my point. Please help me.

Regards

RBC

Hello everyone,

I Created a Package XXX and I have to test that, for that I need to create a Beta version but I make it Released by mistake. 

Now how to resolve this.

Please give me your valuable suggestions

Regards

RB

Hi Guys,

I have a Class in Java, i'd like to convert that Java Code to Apex..

Please anybody help me.........

It's very Urgent..

Hi,

Salesforce by default giving the feature of accessing Google Docs in force.com plateform, up here is ok.

But after Creating the Google Docs tab, it will redirect ro the Google Docs of perticular User.

When we click on that tab evry time it will asking Login to Google Docs or directly redirects to the already logged in user.

Now what I want is,  I will give Username & password of the Google Account in Apex Class, by this without asking to login, it will display the Documents.........................

Please Help me......................

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I Have a inputField, in which I'm performing my logic. My logic is when User enters a character in textField it will search in one of my custom Object & returns a list. This list contains the Names which starts with of entered Char. And thiswill display like a drop-down.

When I'm selecting from mouse it's working fine,

But, when I'm using arrow keys for selecting and when press enter that value is not displaying in TextFIeld. 

I think You got my point. Please help me.

Regards

RBC

Hello everyone,

I Created a Package XXX and I have to test that, for that I need to create a Beta version but I make it Released by mistake. 

Now how to resolve this.

Please give me your valuable suggestions

Regards

RB

Hi Guys,

I have a Class in Java, i'd like to convert that Java Code to Apex..

Please anybody help me.........

It's very Urgent..

Hi Guys,

I have a problem in SFDC that, 
how to integrate the Google Sites in Salesforce.
I tried with the Google Data API Tool Kit.
Please can anyone help me i would be very happy.........
Thank You..............
Regards
RBC

• February 04, 2011

Hi,

Salesforce by default giving the feature of accessing Google Docs in force.com plateform, up here is ok.

But after Creating the Google Docs tab, it will redirect ro the Google Docs of perticular User.

When we click on that tab evry time it will asking Login to Google Docs or directly redirects to the already logged in user.

Now what I want is,  I will give Username & password of the Google Account in Apex Class, by this without asking to login, it will display the Documents.........................

Please Help me......................

Thanks