• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I want to replicate the Save & New button futionality in my vf page. See my comments in the code.

public with sharing class SaveNew {
private ApexPages.StandardController solnController;
private final EP_Action__c action;
    public SaveNew(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
       solnController = Controller;
       action = (EP_Action__c)controller.getRecord();
    }
public PageReference savenew()

{    
     solnController.save();
    PageReference page = new pagereference('/a0J/e');----> I dont want this hard coded. any alternative way?
    page.setRedirect(true);
    return page;

}
}

• June 29, 2011

Hi,

I want to know the best possible way to extract data from Oracle database(EXpress edition 10 g) and load it into salesforce. Has anyone faced the same issue before .Please let me know the step by step process to perform this task.

Regards,

nnk.

• June 20, 2011

Hi,

I want update a currency field on Account to be in sync with the Account's Parent's Territory(Custom Object) Currency. Account has Territory as the lookup field.

I am not getting any errors but it is not working. If i see the system log it shows that the currency field is correctly assigned. Any thoughts?

My Code:

trigger UpdateCurrencyISOCode on Account (after insert, before update){

for(Account a :  [Select id, CurrencyISOCode, Parent.Territory__r.CurrencyISOCode from account where id IN : trigger.new])
        {
                      {a.CurrencyISOCode= a.Parent.Territory__r.CurrencyISOCode;}

}

• May 26, 2011

Hi,

I want to replicate the Save & New button futionality in my vf page. See my comments in the code.

public with sharing class SaveNew {
private ApexPages.StandardController solnController;
private final EP_Action__c action;
    public SaveNew(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
       solnController = Controller;
       action = (EP_Action__c)controller.getRecord();
    }
public PageReference savenew()

{    
     solnController.save();
    PageReference page = new pagereference('/a0J/e');----> I dont want this hard coded. any alternative way?
    page.setRedirect(true);
    return page;

}
}

• June 29, 2011

Hi,

I want to know the best possible way to extract data from Oracle database(EXpress edition 10 g) and load it into salesforce. Has anyone faced the same issue before .Please let me know the step by step process to perform this task.

Regards,

nnk.

• June 20, 2011

Hi,

I want update a currency field on Account to be in sync with the Account's Parent's Territory(Custom Object) Currency. Account has Territory as the lookup field.

I am not getting any errors but it is not working. If i see the system log it shows that the currency field is correctly assigned. Any thoughts?

My Code:

trigger UpdateCurrencyISOCode on Account (after insert, before update){

for(Account a :  [Select id, CurrencyISOCode, Parent.Territory__r.CurrencyISOCode from account where id IN : trigger.new])
        {
                      {a.CurrencyISOCode= a.Parent.Territory__r.CurrencyISOCode;}

}

• May 26, 2011