• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Does it work to approve via email from mobile?  We ran into the issue that it didn't seem to work. It sent the reply back to the approval process submitter.  Is there any setting needed?

Thanks for all the help.

• March 01, 2012

Hi,

Here is my scenario.  Let says that I have 2 different posts (i.e., 1: Issues, 2: Resources) posted on an Opportunity.  Base on certain criteria/keywords,a new comment (textpost) via API needs to be under the first post.  In this case, I already know opportunity id (parentid) but I can't query on body field.  How can I retrieve a correct feed id? Is it something that can be done if I don't want to keep track of all feed id & topic pairs of each opportunity?

Thanks for all the helps.

• February 29, 2012

What will happen if I want to deploy my classes the next time after I install the package with that option checked?  Will I get the same Apex Test failures and can I ignore the Apex Test Failures again?

Thanks in advance.

• February 28, 2011

Hi,

I am trying to write a clone method.  I got the error DML not allowed on generic List<SObject> on the line insert listOfNewSobjs; 

Any idea how I can resolve this?  Thanks in advance.

Here is the code:

List <sObject> listOfSobjs = new List<sObject> ();

List <sObject> listOfNewSobjs = new List<sObject>();

String queryString = 'Select ' + listOfFields + ' from ' + objTypeString + ' where ' + sCondition;

listOfSobjs= database.query(queryString);

for (sObject sobj : listOfSobjs)

{

sObjNew = sobj.Clone(false, true);

sObjNew.name = 'Clone : ' + sobj.name;

listOfNewSobjs.add(sObjNew);

}

insert listOfNewSobjs;

• February 04, 2011

Hi,

Does it work to approve via email from mobile?  We ran into the issue that it didn't seem to work. It sent the reply back to the approval process submitter.  Is there any setting needed?

Thanks for all the help.

• March 01, 2012

Hi,

Here is my scenario.  Let says that I have 2 different posts (i.e., 1: Issues, 2: Resources) posted on an Opportunity.  Base on certain criteria/keywords,a new comment (textpost) via API needs to be under the first post.  In this case, I already know opportunity id (parentid) but I can't query on body field.  How can I retrieve a correct feed id? Is it something that can be done if I don't want to keep track of all feed id & topic pairs of each opportunity?

Thanks for all the helps.

• February 29, 2012

What will happen if I want to deploy my classes the next time after I install the package with that option checked?  Will I get the same Apex Test failures and can I ignore the Apex Test Failures again?

Thanks in advance.

• February 28, 2011

Hi,

I am trying to write a clone method.  I got the error DML not allowed on generic List<SObject> on the line insert listOfNewSobjs; 

Any idea how I can resolve this?  Thanks in advance.

Here is the code:

List <sObject> listOfSobjs = new List<sObject> ();

List <sObject> listOfNewSobjs = new List<sObject>();

String queryString = 'Select ' + listOfFields + ' from ' + objTypeString + ' where ' + sCondition;

listOfSobjs= database.query(queryString);

for (sObject sobj : listOfSobjs)

{

sObjNew = sobj.Clone(false, true);

sObjNew.name = 'Clone : ' + sobj.name;

listOfNewSobjs.add(sObjNew);

}

insert listOfNewSobjs;

• February 04, 2011