• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
Is it possible to pulll login history object fields related to user object. I have a flow on user object need to check login history fields like type and platform.
There is a relation between user and login history object how to get those fields into a formula on user.
Please suggest thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have developed a process builder on case object, Which cross refers to opportunity. Issue i am having right now is when i am trying to check the a picklist value blank on opportunity it's throwing a flow error and i am getting emails.

Below is the error fro flow Error element myDecision (FlowDecision).
The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Opportunity_del__c.Status_c__c because it hasn't been set or assigned.
Status is picklist value i am checking it to be blank in PB.
ISPICKVAL( [Case].Opportunity_del__c.Status_c__c, ""),
I am using PB criteria as conditions are met. Please let me know how to handle this.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Can you please tell is this possible through WFs or Process Builder without code

The thing i am trying is i have two roll up summary fields on account which looks up on opp object. I am trying to create a new pick list value on account, Which should be updated based on the values of two roll up summary field values.
Say rollup summary fileld value is A, Then the new picklist value should be Z i.e. basesd on rollup values picklist value should be updated.

Please let me know how can that be achieved.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I need help to determine if this possible through flows or WF's.

If the case is in closed status and the customer sends an email reply to closed case checking for more details, After the incoming email gets created under Emails related list(Email Message Object).  Need is to send an automated sort of email to customer based on his email that case has been closed please open new one. Above uses email to case process.

Please let me know if code has to be written for the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello,

I have this question if some one can help. I need to update a field on Account object based on field from Lead.
Using a WF field update. I know once lead is converted it asks to create a new account.

If i write the WF on lead object how to update field on account. How to pull that field which i need to update into WF Updates

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,
Could some one please guide me on this, I need help on how to send an email alert checking on record types.
i.e. i have RT = A n RT =B defined in my WF rule. And one email alert to be sent out which is a general email template.

But there is a need where some condidtion should be met in template so that some content of veribage in email should be only sent to party A, and some content should be sent to party B. Neither parties should recieve each other contents.

There is some minor difference in the veribage that both parties should be getting it.
Please help me how to achieve using merge fields. Also if i am not clear on anything.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi,
I am trying to do a data load on opps object. But there are two PB on opps object, Which are no were related to the field im trying to update through data load. But when i try to do the load i am getting below error
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID XXXX.  Contact your
administrator for help.

PB would only trigger only when it's criteria is met right. Field i am trying to update is not all referenced in PB.
Could some suggest me work around for this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

Is it possible to have a VRule sort of thing on close button of case. i.e. prevent user when they click the "Close Case" button if a number of fields on the case are not filled in. Then they should not be allowed to close the case.

Please let me know if it can be done with VR rather than apex code.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I have this situation is it possible to know when a user is added to a queue, Once the user is added onto queue.
Would like to have field update based on the user adiition to user queue.

Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have facing this issuue, We have couple of assignment rules. Which assigns the case based on the cirteria mentioned.
But the issue is once the case owner works on case and  closes it instead of staying in the same Q or User name.
It falls under default case owner which we have set in case--->support settings.

Please let me know if i need tweak existing assignment rules to when case is closed to stay in the same Queue.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
I have this question when a case is created using salesforce outlook side panel, The case which gets created in salesforce will not show the one who creates(created by) it from outlook instead it shows the plugin name.

Is there any work around which can be used to get the contact name of the one who creates this case.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I have this question how to restrict approval process not to apply based on opp owner(user) role for only specific roles of opp owner.
Owner.UserRole.Name = "User role name" can this formula used to do that
Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have this issue can some one guide me here. Based on two picklist values i.e stage and type need to update % field.
i.e stage = A and Type = B update % to 5 and again if stage = A and Type = E % to 10 like this.

Please let me know easiest way to do this. Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I am having issue with this process builder to automate approval process. I have created a approval process and using process builder to use the standard approval process.
When i create the records using only approval process and click on submit for approval it's kicking off. But when i use the process builder to use approval process it's not kicking off i.e i don't see any approval or rejections on home screen.

Can some one please guide me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Below is my previous question abt the same.
I have a approval process on a opp object. Which checks on some conditions and stage then will go to approval process.

For all this to happen user has to submit for approval, Sometimes there is a chance of him forgetting it.
So can we automate the whole process were it will go to approval process i.e approver verifies accepst or rejects it. Without using apex code can we do it.

Hello,

I have a approval process on a opp object. Which checks on some conditions and stage then will go to approval process.

For all this to happen user has to submit for approval, Sometimes there is a chance of him forgetting it.
So can we automate the whole process were it will go to approval process i.e approver verifies accepst or rejects it. Without using apex code can we do it.

Please provide some guidance.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I am working on this email to case set up. In email to case we have cases to come into salesforce with record type, priority and origin.

My question is when case comes into salesforce, Can we update the fields with data of case that comes in. Like use a WF or anything.
To be more clear when case comes in subject and body of email should go and fill into two fields on case like X(subject) and Y(descsription).

Please let me know by wf or anthing can we achieve this.

Thanks in advamce.
Hi,
Can we send two email alerts from one workflow rule. i.e i have two email templates one is for status A and Another for Status B.
In WF i have the condition if status equals A,B
So through WF will i be able to send email if Status =A(send email Temp of A) and send email when Status =B(send email Temp of B).  Or Should i create two wf rules each one for A and for B status.

Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Hi i have question, Just want to confirm this is it possible to have Record types for search layouts(case object).
If yes please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Please help me on this. What i am looking is i wanted to have a formula field named as result on a acct.
I want to Result field to calculate the acct team member records i.e. when a acc has a team member role of (India) the Result field should show the name of the team memb in result field as India. If there are more india team mem roles on that acct it should that it exists as Many in Result field .
If none exists then it should show null in Result field.

Please let me know.
Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I just wanted to make sure to exclude certain profiles from the existing WF. Please let me know below syantax is correct.
NOT($Profile.Name ='Name') by including this can i exclude profiles right.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

I need to create  a approval process to send an auto response email alert to submitter. When an oppurtunity is "Approved" or "Rejected".
I have created email templates. Please let me know Approval steps i need to take care off.

Thank you.

Hello,
Is it possible to pulll login history object fields related to user object. I have a flow on user object need to check login history fields like type and platform.
There is a relation between user and login history object how to get those fields into a formula on user.
Please suggest thanks in advance.

Hi,
I am trying to do a data load on opps object. But there are two PB on opps object, Which are no were related to the field im trying to update through data load. But when i try to do the load i am getting below error
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID XXXX.  Contact your
administrator for help.

PB would only trigger only when it's criteria is met right. Field i am trying to update is not all referenced in PB.
Could some suggest me work around for this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I have this question when a case is created using salesforce outlook side panel, The case which gets created in salesforce will not show the one who creates(created by) it from outlook instead it shows the plugin name.

Is there any work around which can be used to get the contact name of the one who creates this case.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have this issue can some one guide me here. Based on two picklist values i.e stage and type need to update % field.
i.e stage = A and Type = B update % to 5 and again if stage = A and Type = E % to 10 like this.

Please let me know easiest way to do this. Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I just wanted to make sure to exclude certain profiles from the existing WF. Please let me know below syantax is correct.
NOT($Profile.Name ='Name') by including this can i exclude profiles right.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I need to capture the count when a ownership on case is changed. By WF field update or formula field.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am implementing email to case and auto response rule. I know salesforce says not use the same email address used in email to case to be used in auto response rule. Is there any alternative to this, If yes please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I need to create  a approval process to send an auto response email alert to submitter. When an oppurtunity is "Approved" or "Rejected".
I have created email templates. Please let me know Approval steps i need to take care off.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am trying to create a formula field of type date/time. On this formula field how can i pull both created date and created by onto this one field.
So that this new field can be pushed onto another field on another object.

Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi All,

I am trying to implement salesforce to outlook integeration. I have setup outlook configuration where in we can add case to an email.

My question is there any way by which we can add email to existing cases through salesforce to outlook configuration side panel.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

i have quick question can we export the reports object data or name of all the report folders by using the data loader.

i want to have a excel sheet of all the folder names and reports under that folder in a excel sheet. OR else could you please suggest me any other way to do it.

i want this as they are many unwanted reports and reports folders are lying there. So want to do a clean up.

Thanks in adavance.