• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Can anyone suggest a pseudo code, to get the random number without repetition?

I have 80 numbers, where i need to pick 20 random numbers out of those 80 and display them on VF page.

But there should be no repetition in the picked 20 random numbers.

Thanks.

• May 06, 2011

Hi,

I have a 80 Accounts in my Account Object, where i need to display all the Accounts on Visualforce Page.

I used dataList Component and displayed all the 80 Accounts.

But the main requirement is, i need to select only 20 Accounts randomly and display those random 20 Accounts on Visualforce Page.

So, how do i write a random function in Apex in order to pick 20 random Accounts out of 80?

• May 04, 2011

Hi,

I have requirement, like there are a

List of Accounts,

List of Contacts,

List of Opportunities

In my requiremnt, i got the output of displaying List of associated Accounts for a particular Opportunity.

but, in this list of Accounts when i click on particular account(Check the checkbox) it needs to show list of its associated contacts.

Can any one help?

Thanks.

• April 29, 2011

Hi

Can anyone suggest a pseudo code, to get the random number without repetition?

I have 80 numbers, where i need to pick 20 random numbers out of those 80 and display them on VF page.

But there should be no repetition in the picked 20 random numbers.

Thanks.

• May 06, 2011

Hi,

I have a 80 Accounts in my Account Object, where i need to display all the Accounts on Visualforce Page.

I used dataList Component and displayed all the 80 Accounts.

But the main requirement is, i need to select only 20 Accounts randomly and display those random 20 Accounts on Visualforce Page.

So, how do i write a random function in Apex in order to pick 20 random Accounts out of 80?

• May 04, 2011

Hi,

I have requirement, like there are a

List of Accounts,

List of Contacts,

List of Opportunities

In my requiremnt, i got the output of displaying List of associated Accounts for a particular Opportunity.

but, in this list of Accounts when i click on particular account(Check the checkbox) it needs to show list of its associated contacts.

Can any one help?

Thanks.

• April 29, 2011

Hi guys... :smileyhappy:

I have the requirement like this,,

supose in my Object there are5 fields and 20 Records.  

for some records any one field value may be same.

Now i want to merge all the Records with having same field value.

Please help me....................

Thank You

• February 11, 2011

Hi..

I hav made two custom object..candidate and job application..wats d demand is "wenever first name in candidate object is "XYZ" den automaticaly job status should be "hold"...job status picklist value is "hold" and job status is a field on job application...plzz help me in this...i need to write trigger on this.....

Any help will be appreciated..