• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to create a trigger that updates a field in the detail of a master detail relationship.

For example...

I have a custom object called Risk and I have a junction object called Risk Relationship.

Risk Relationship is connected to Risk by a Master Detail relationship and a lookup relationship as well.

Risk Relationship is the detail in both relationships.

Is it possible to create a trigger so that whenever a Risk is edited, a trigger is fired to create a field update in the Risk Relationship custom object?

Is that possible?

• March 01, 2011

I am trying to create a New Event and a New Task VF page but I don't know what are the syntax for Additional Information, Recurrence, Reminder and the other invitees section.

Does anyone have that information?

• February 15, 2011

I am trying to create a trigger that updates a field in the detail of a master detail relationship.

For example...

I have a custom object called Risk and I have a junction object called Risk Relationship.

Risk Relationship is connected to Risk by a Master Detail relationship and a lookup relationship as well.

Risk Relationship is the detail in both relationships.

Is it possible to create a trigger so that whenever a Risk is edited, a trigger is fired to create a field update in the Risk Relationship custom object?

Is that possible?

• March 01, 2011