• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all!

I want the administrators which have installed our managed package to have the ability to switch the required flag on the fields in the fieldsets in the managed package. However these required flags seems to be fixated when the managed package is released.

Has anybody already figured out a nice workaround or fix for this problem?

I have created a custom button on a list page which will send the ids of the selected objects to a custom page with custom controller. In this controller I want to read either all the ids of the objects or the objects themselves.

ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get(...) only returns one of the parameter values as String. How on earth am I supposed to get all the parameter values?

When I create a new CRM content workspace, it does not show up in the "My workspaces" area. It is also not possible for me, to upload documents to this workspace. The created workspace is available for a coworker, who has exactly the same rights. I can manage the workspace with the "Manager Workspace" drop-down.

What am I doing wrong?

I figured out how to create and link ContentVersion objects from Apex code. Now I want to search through the content of these objects using Apex. Is this possible at all? I can not find any thing about this. Has somebody succeeded in doing this?

I have created a custom button on a list page which will send the ids of the selected objects to a custom page with custom controller. In this controller I want to read either all the ids of the objects or the objects themselves.

ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get(...) only returns one of the parameter values as String. How on earth am I supposed to get all the parameter values?

When I create a new CRM content workspace, it does not show up in the "My workspaces" area. It is also not possible for me, to upload documents to this workspace. The created workspace is available for a coworker, who has exactly the same rights. I can manage the workspace with the "Manager Workspace" drop-down.

What am I doing wrong?

I figured out how to create and link ContentVersion objects from Apex code. Now I want to search through the content of these objects using Apex. Is this possible at all? I can not find any thing about this. Has somebody succeeded in doing this?