Salesforce.com Developers & Administrators
We are looking for Salesforce.com Developers and Administrator for a client in the Atlanta area.
We are looking for some who has SalesForce Configuration experience. This person needs to have Visual Force and must be able to build Visual Force pages with Apex. Good working knowledge of Apex controls and HTML
Additional information is listed below.
Please contact me at 678-867-3941 or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, develops, documents, analyzes, creates or modifies and tests computer systems or programs.
- Develops prototypes, as required, based on user or system design specifications.
- Supports production applications including problem solving and debugging of application code.
- Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Stays in close communication with project team in understanding and documenting user requirements.
- Works closely with contractors as they work on Beazer specific applications. Ensures that all work done by contractors is understood by an internal team member(s) and well documented.
- Lead Developers will also:
- Possess the highest level of technical skills in the technology for an assigned area.
- Leading programmers and analysts in all new development as well as all maintenance and enhancements to current applications.
- Mentor the rest of the application development programmers and analysts.
- Helps to create and follow a project plan as well as keeping all programmers and analysts with lesser experience on track.
- Senior Developers will also possess a higher level of technical skills in the technology for an assigned area and may mentor Developers and Developer Associates.
- Developer Associates may not lead others, create plans or mentor others.
- Broad knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, Information Technology Support methodologies, and basic Software Applications
- Strong desire to mentor and work with programmers of lesser experience (Senior).
- Strong analytical, communication, and time management skills.
- Ability to deliver quality systems on time.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years (5+ for senior, 8+ for a lead) as a programmer analyst in the technolgy related to the assigned area.