• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all -

Can you please suggest a starting point for learning required code - APEX/Visualforce (or another method) for enabling drag and drop functionality on the front-end - for users and even internal staff. For example, if creating a blueprint and have objects such as walls, roof, chiminey, ... and wanted to pick each object up and move to respective place...

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi all -

I'm looking to transfer the value of a respective Contact look-up field created on a custom object to a new custom object via an Analytic Snapshot.  I created a Formula field to equal the Contact look-up field value on the "source" object, but while creating a new record for that "source" object, the output was random numbers/letters.  Any ideas?

Hi all -

Has anyone ever developed Auction Bid Sheets using Visualforce, or even APEX.

Any ideas / examples?

Mike

Hi all - do you have any ideas when it comes to creating Receipt Statements.  I know that Communication Templates using Merge Fields is one way to go about this.  However, I have a current set-up of separate Record Types for each Transaction Type, so when creating a template, I can seemingly only pull from one of those record types at a time...any ideas...

Mike

Hi!

I'm looking for best practices and a methodology to use when creating a document, such as a Receipt Statement, where I'd want to be able to customize my own text, as well as pull some (out of the box and customized) fields (dynamically / merge) from various out of the box  and customized objects - such as a customized Donation Amount field's data for a certain record from the Opportunity object: Example: Thank you for coming to our event.  Your donation of <output Amount> was very helpful....

Please let me know your ideas!

Mike

Hi all -

While there are an abundance of really great resources, can someone point me to a really good cheat sheet for learning Visual Force / Apex Code - such as: How to skip lines in visual force text, add images to display, etc...

Just learning!

For this scenario, I have a custom primary contact (look up) field.  Is there a way to create a custom button that if clicked, would automatically "create" a duplicate field - as in this case, the ability to 'add' another contact...

Any thoughts?

Hi all -

Can you please suggest a starting point for learning required code - APEX/Visualforce (or another method) for enabling drag and drop functionality on the front-end - for users and even internal staff. For example, if creating a blueprint and have objects such as walls, roof, chiminey, ... and wanted to pick each object up and move to respective place...

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks!

Mike

For this scenario, I have a custom primary contact (look up) field.  Is there a way to create a custom button that if clicked, would automatically "create" a duplicate field - as in this case, the ability to 'add' another contact...

Any thoughts?