• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I have created one form which takes input from user and creates a record in the system. This page is osted on site.

This form has some inputfields, 4 inputfile fields for attachments and a submit commandbutton.

On Clicking the submit button, the extension controller's save method is called and after validations the record is created in the system .  99% time this form works absolutely fine.

But 1% time when someone clicks on 'Submit' button, the form clears out all the data fields and doesn't perform any action. And user has to fill in aal the fields again and submit the form.

This is intermittent problem, seen once in 100 trials. I checked the coe many times, I dont see any issue with the code. Can someone guide me why the submit  button isn't functioning properly in 1% cases.

If require, I will provide the code. 

• November 09, 2011

Hello Board,

I want to use two datepicker on visualforce page to specify range and based on their input values execute the query and display the result.

Is there any Datepicker available which will look like standard datepicker available in SF?

Thanks,

Devendra

Hi

I have created one form which takes input from user and creates a record in the system. This page is osted on site.

This form has some inputfields, 4 inputfile fields for attachments and a submit commandbutton.

On Clicking the submit button, the extension controller's save method is called and after validations the record is created in the system .  99% time this form works absolutely fine.

But 1% time when someone clicks on 'Submit' button, the form clears out all the data fields and doesn't perform any action. And user has to fill in aal the fields again and submit the form.

This is intermittent problem, seen once in 100 trials. I checked the coe many times, I dont see any issue with the code. Can someone guide me why the submit  button isn't functioning properly in 1% cases.

If require, I will provide the code. 

• November 09, 2011
Hi there,

I am new to SFDC  WebService API  integration . Can you please help  me in generating java classes  using  SFDC WSDL  file ?  I  would really appreciate if you can send  me some documentation  or some web links where I can find  some information about  generating  java classes  using WSDL

Thanks,
Venkat

• December 05, 2006