Hi Guys

I have two picklists fields start time and end time both have values as

00:00

00:30

01:00

01:30

02:00

02:30

I need to write validation rule for  "END TIME SHOULD  NOT BE GREATER THAN START TIME"

Please help me out  in order to write validation rule for above condition and over come this issue

Thanks In Advances

I have Facebook Toolkit v2 installed and i have created a connection for a Facebook App. When i run the Facebook User Connections Test and provide a FB username, it only fetches the basic details such as Name and Profile Image. Other details such as Location, Relationship, Education and Work are not being fetch for any username that i try. Kindly help me in resolving this issue, as i am not sure if i am missing out anything or a code change is required.

I have Facebook Toolkit v2 installed and i have created a connection for a Facebook App. When i run the Facebook User Connections Test and provide a FB username, it only fetches the basic details such as Name and Profile Image. Other details such as Location, Relationship, Education and Work are not being fetch for any username that i try. Kindly help me in resolving this issue, as i am not sure if i am missing out anything or a code change is required.

We have an application built on force.com site with customer portal. We need to build an iPhone native App for the same but we are stuck, not knowing how to enable customer portal users to login and access details on an iPhone as native app. kindly help in accessing customer portal on an iPhone as a native app by providing some sample program or some references.

Thanks in advance.

I have installed the Force.com for Facebook package from http://code.google.com/p/force4facebook/wiki/Installing_the_Toolkit
I have followed everything as per the above link, after that when i goto the sites /apex/MyHomePage it gives me the following error in the site:
Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly. Please email us if you need to get in touch.
and through email i received the following error information:
Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 005A0000001KhMN/00DA00000009MmR
Visualforce Page: /apex/sitelogin
caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
Class.FBCAuthenticator.value: line 35, column 45
External entry point
Debug Log:
20.0 APEX_CODE,DEBUG;APEX_PROFILING,INFO;CALLOUT,INFO;DB,INFO;SYSTEM,DEBUG;VALIDATION,INFO;VISUALFORCE,INFO;WORKFLOW,INFO
Kindly help in resolving this issue.

I have installed the Force.com for Facebook package from http://code.google.com/p/force4facebook/wiki/Installing_the_Toolkit
I have followed everything as per the above link, after that when i goto the sites /apex/MyHomePage it gives me the following error in the site:
"Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly. Please email us if you need to get in touch."
Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 005A0000001KhMN/00DA00000009MmR
Class.FBCAuthenticator.value: line 35, column 45External entry point
Debug Log:20.0 APEX_CODE,DEBUG;APEX_PROFILING,INFO;CALLOUT,INFO;DB,INFO;SYSTEM,DEBUG;VALIDATION,INFO;VISUALFORCE,INFO;WORKFLOW,INFO

I have installed the Force.com for Facebook package from http://code.google.com/p/force4facebook/wiki/Installing_the_Toolkit

"Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly. Please email us if you need to get in touch."

Class.FBCAuthenticator.value: line 35, column 45
External entry point

Debug Log:
20.0 APEX_CODE,DEBUG;APEX_PROFILING,INFO;CALLOUT,INFO;DB,INFO;SYSTEM,DEBUG;VALIDATION,INFO;VISUALFORCE,INFO;WORKFLOW,INFO

The Use case for Chatter was around * File sharing amongst Members and administrators * Members/Administrators updating their Status and this being visible to all others * A sub Group being invited and having an independent discussion Could the above Use cases be coded using the Chatter APIs in customer portal ? On a different note our team found some challenges in integrating FB & Twitter too. The use case for FB is the Administrator or the Association's FB account posts are exposed in the Customer Portal. Is this possible .? Can you point to some help related to this ? The Use case around Twitter integration is the Association's twitter account tweets, are exposed in the customer portal. Is this possible .? Can you point to some help related to this ? Thanks

We are not able to access few fields in event objects in SOQL  like Phone, CreatedBy, Name etc 

And is there any document in salesforce.com that I can follow for this?

Below is the error we are getting while executing SOQL

ERROR : Compile Error: line 1, column 9: No such column 'Phone' on entity 'Event'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Thanks In advance

What is way to call a Restful API's from VisualForce Page

And is there any document in salesforce.com that I can follow for this?

Pls point me to relevant links and Sample code would be more great for us.

PS : VisuaForce page are access by Customer Portal users

Thanx in advance.

Is Salesforce Calendar/Events objects can accessible via  RestFul API's from VF pages? - pls confirm

What is way to access a calendar/events via  RestFul API's?

Are there ways and documents explaining how to access events/calendar objects through RestFul API's

Sample Codes would be more helpfull for us.

Thanx in advance

Hello Guys,

A customer portal user need to access and view a calendar and events in force.com sites.

Is there any API'S or another ways to access a event objects from salesforce component inside sites  which have been created by admin 
Thanks in advance.