Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all

I have a weird problem, I'm doing the following steps

1.uninstalling my package, lets say v.1

2.installing my new package, v.2

3.start working with the new package, v2,  and it sends data to my server with v.1 format.

4.only after deleting cookies, the new package sends v.2 format.

Any ideas, what could be the problem???

I must mention that is the weird behavior is started after the last salesforce maintenance, and I don't know if its related.

Thanks in advance

guy

Hi All

I have a server side application and a client side application I wrote in salesforce.

In order my server will get data from the user's salesforce, I need the user's token and password.

Is there any way, after the user installs my salesforce app, to send the user's personal data (name, email) and token and password to my server.

Without forcing the user to some "register" button, that sends the data to my server.

I don't want to force the user, after the app installation, to do more registration steps..

Can I avoid it by any way???

Thanks in advance

guy

Hi all

I have a weird problem, I'm doing the following steps

1.uninstalling my package, lets say v.1

2.installing my new package, v.2

3.start working with the new package, v2,  and it sends data to my server with v.1 format.

4.only after deleting cookies, the new package sends v.2 format.

Any ideas, what could be the problem???

I must mention that is the weird behavior is started after the last salesforce maintenance, and I don't know if its related.

Thanks in advance

guy

Hi All

I have a server side application and a client side application I wrote in salesforce.

In order my server will get data from the user's salesforce, I need the user's token and password.

Is there any way, after the user installs my salesforce app, to send the user's personal data (name, email) and token and password to my server.

Without forcing the user to some "register" button, that sends the data to my server.

I don't want to force the user, after the app installation, to do more registration steps..

Can I avoid it by any way???

Thanks in advance

guy