• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I get emails from a 3rd party with lead information and I would like to automate the process of creating a lead from these emails.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

IF(Partner_Pricing_Level__c = "Authorized", (Authorized_Price__c * Quantity),OR(Partner_Pricing_Level__c = "Preferred", (UnitPrice * Quantity)), TotalPrice)

What I am trying to do is to say that based on the partner pricing level change the formula for the price.  If there is not a partner pricing level just use the total price value.  I keep getting errors.  Can someone please look at my formula?

I have quoting set up and we have multiple price books but I would like to show the difference from the standard price and the list/sales price on the quote.  Is there a way to do this?

I am trying to create a formula field to update the list pricing based on a picklist value.  I keep getting an error.  What would be a better way to get this information.

IF(ISPICKVAL( Pricing_Level__c, "Premier"),ROUND(ListPrice - (ListPrice*(3/10)),1) ,OR(IF(ISPICKVAL( Pricing_Level__c, "Preferred"), Round(ListPrice - (ListPrice*(2/10)),1),IF(ISPICKVAL( Pricing_Level__c, "Authorized"), Round(ListPrice - (ListPrice*(1/10)),1), ListPrice))))

I am trying to create a formula field to update the list pricing based on a picklist value.  I keep getting an error.  What would be a better way to get this information.

IF(ISPICKVAL( Pricing_Level__c, "Premier"),ROUND(ListPrice - (ListPrice*(3/10)),1) ,OR(IF(ISPICKVAL( Pricing_Level__c, "Preferred"), Round(ListPrice - (ListPrice*(2/10)),1),IF(ISPICKVAL( Pricing_Level__c, "Authorized"), Round(ListPrice - (ListPrice*(1/10)),1), ListPrice))))