• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to set attributes used only internally within a component to Private. On save we are recieving the error message below. I don't see this limitatation documented anywhere and doesn't make any sense. Can someone explain why this is a limitation if the Lightning Page isn't setting any of the Private Attributes. 

Failed to save undefined: You can't set access to 'private' on attributes 'fileName' because this component is referenced by Lightning Page: 'Opportunity Record Page': Source 
  • March 21, 2017
We are trying to quickly remove access to an Account where RowCause = 'ImplicitParent'. We can successfully execute a delete on the AccountShare record and that does remove access but does anyone know if this is permanent? I cannot find documentation on this functionality and my concern is since the record that gave the access still exists the AccountShare record might be systematically created again.
  • April 26, 2016

Hi,

Let me first give you the setup so you know what is going on. We have a custom object called Facility Lease Agreement(FLA). There is a related list with all the Assets tied to this record. If you click 'New Asset' it will take you to the edit page of the Asset object where you can enter in the new Asset. After you hit save it will save the record and bring you to the detail page of that Asset.

So here is my question.

Is it possible to set it up to where if you hit save on that Asset it will save the record and then bring you back to the FLA instead of the Asset???

The reason we want to do this is because if you have to add multiple assets to one FLA you have to constantly navigate back to the FLA.

If anyone knows how I can do this with a custom button or a trigger that would be awesome!

Thanks

• April 11, 2011
We are trying to set attributes used only internally within a component to Private. On save we are recieving the error message below. I don't see this limitatation documented anywhere and doesn't make any sense. Can someone explain why this is a limitation if the Lightning Page isn't setting any of the Private Attributes. 

Failed to save undefined: You can't set access to 'private' on attributes 'fileName' because this component is referenced by Lightning Page: 'Opportunity Record Page': Source 
  • March 21, 2017

Hi,

Let me first give you the setup so you know what is going on. We have a custom object called Facility Lease Agreement(FLA). There is a related list with all the Assets tied to this record. If you click 'New Asset' it will take you to the edit page of the Asset object where you can enter in the new Asset. After you hit save it will save the record and bring you to the detail page of that Asset.

So here is my question.

Is it possible to set it up to where if you hit save on that Asset it will save the record and then bring you back to the FLA instead of the Asset???

The reason we want to do this is because if you have to add multiple assets to one FLA you have to constantly navigate back to the FLA.

If anyone knows how I can do this with a custom button or a trigger that would be awesome!

Thanks

• April 11, 2011