• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

*Note before replying that I have opened a support case, and thus far customer service has been thoroughly unhelpful

Using the Salesforce IOS toolkit I created an iPad application which allows users to enter Leads into Salesforce.  Everything seemed to be working fine, so a customer started using it in the field this past weekend with disastrous results.

The customer created approximately 3500 leads, and apparently they ran out of storage after around 2600.  However the toolkit (and probably the API under the hood) never returned an error, and now they want to know where their other 900 leads went.

So here are my questions:

1) Are those 900 leads absolutely gone forever, or are they recoverable from the server logs or something?

2) Since when is there a storage limit on a developer account (the account they were putting leads into) and what exactly is it?

3) Can the per user storage limit be raised or is the only way around the limit to have multiple users

4) Is this a known IOS toolkit/API bug (no error on storage exceeded) or do I need to file one, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

*Note before replying that I have opened a support case, and thus far customer service has been thoroughly unhelpful

Using the Salesforce IOS toolkit I created an iPad application which allows users to enter Leads into Salesforce.  Everything seemed to be working fine, so a customer started using it in the field this past weekend with disastrous results.

The customer created approximately 3500 leads, and apparently they ran out of storage after around 2600.  However the toolkit (and probably the API under the hood) never returned an error, and now they want to know where their other 900 leads went.

So here are my questions:

1) Are those 900 leads absolutely gone forever, or are they recoverable from the server logs or something?

2) Since when is there a storage limit on a developer account (the account they were putting leads into) and what exactly is it?

3) Can the per user storage limit be raised or is the only way around the limit to have multiple users

4) Is this a known IOS toolkit/API bug (no error on storage exceeded) or do I need to file one, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam