• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

if(s.Approval_Status__c=='Order Canceled' && Trigger.oldMap.get(s.Id).Approval_Status__c == 'Approved by First Level'){
          for(Sample_Line_Item__c sli:s.Sample_Line_Items__r){
                    productIds.add(sli.product_No__c);

if(s.Distribution_Center__c=='Tokyo')
                    {
                        if(TokyoproductIdToQuantity.get(sli.product_No__c)  == null || TokyoproductIdToQuantity.get(sli.product_No__c) == 0)
                        {   

TokyoproductIdToQuantity.put(sli.product_No__c,sli.quantity__c * (-1));
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            Decimal temp = TokyoproductIdToQuantity.get(sli.product_No__c);
                            temp = temp + (sli.quantity__c * (-1));
                            TokyoproductIdToQuantity.put(sli.product_No__c,temp);
                        }
                    }

if(s.Distribution_Center__c=='Suzuyo')
                    {
                        if(SuzoyoproductIdToQuantity.get(sli.product_No__c)  == null || SuzoyoproductIdToQuantity.get(sli.product_No__c) == 0)
                        {   

SuzoyoproductIdToQuantity.put(sli.product_No__c,sli.quantity__c * (0));
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            Decimal temp = SuzoyoproductIdToQuantity.get(sli.product_No__c);
                            temp = temp + (sli.quantity__c * (0));
                            SuzoyoproductIdToQuantity.put(sli.product_No__c,temp);
                        }
                    }
                    if(s.Distribution_Center__c=='Osaka')
                    {
                        if(OsakaproductIdToQuantity.get(sli.product_No__c)  == null || OsakaproductIdToQuantity.get(sli.product_No__c) == 0)
                        {   

OsakaproductIdToQuantity.put(sli.product_No__c,sli.quantity__c * (0)) ;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            Decimal temp = OsakaproductIdToQuantity.get(sli.product_No__c);
                            temp = temp + (sli.quantity__c * (0));
                            OsakaproductIdToQuantity.put(sli.product_No__c,temp);
                        }

}   

sli.Prior_Approved_quantity__c = sli.Quantity__c;
                    sli.Quantity__c = 0;
                    sampleLineItemsToUpdate.add(sli);

}

}      

I am trying to callout from visualforce page to sap systems..i am getting the following  error..can anybody know how to resolve this issue????????

Visualforce Error   System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element.

Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':HTML'

I have wsdl of sap system.What is the best way for establishing connection such that the record has to be send from force.com to sap.give me suggestions with a snippet of sample code..

Hi

I am doing integration project.I generated apex classes using sap wsdl.I need sample code of when a user clicks on save of account, the part of account details like address information has to be send to sap system.If any body has knoweldge on how to call from salesforce to sap please let me know with a sample code.:smileysad::smileyindifferent:

Thank u

Hi everybody

i'm working for data integrity project.we generated apex classes from wsdl(SAP).Can i use that class to generate a record in SAP .If possible ,Let me know what is the best way to call that class....

Hi

we would like to create an account with related contact in salesforce from sap systems...can somebody help me how to write apex using webservice for creating account and contacts //////////////////////////

I am trying to callout from visualforce page to sap systems..i am getting the following  error..can anybody know how to resolve this issue????????

Visualforce Error   System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element.

Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':HTML'

Hi everybody

i'm working for data integrity project.we generated apex classes from wsdl(SAP).Can i use that class to generate a record in SAP .If possible ,Let me know what is the best way to call that class....