• Nagarro Inc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

in scheduler we have the String query which will be passed to Batch Class but when I am calling the scheduler Test class it is showing 100% coverage for scheduler but when I see the Batch class coverage it is coming only 56% and also it is not covering  "return Database.getQueryLocator(query);" method.

Geeks help me out,

Many Thanks in advance,

Tushar

Hello Mates,

I have created a Force.com site and in that I am trying to access Task fields on Sites.

My Scenario In VF

A Simple form Page :  I am storing the information from the site into a custom Object

Anonymous users have to fill the form fields and they also have to fill their Activities(Task) that willassociate with Custom Object after record get saved.

What I have to do in VF Page?

In VF Page, I have to show Acitivity Fields before it get associated with the custom obj record.

Object Relationship

Task is associated with Custom Object through WhatID.

What I did

Records are creating in custom object but users are not able to see the Activity fields  

1) In OWD

Custom Object have Public Read/Write Accessibility 

Activity, I have changed Default Access from Private to Controlled by Parent

2) In Guest User Profile

Field Level Security :I have given full access to Task field

Custom Object Permissions : Custom Object have full access

What I need?

I want to display Activity Fields to be accessible on Force.com SIte for Anonymous User.

Thanks,

in advance 

Hii Friends,

Can anybody tell me how to import/export spanish or foreign language data into an org.

After mapping spanish record with custom field I am getting 'Instrucci�n Test'  of record value.

I am not able to figure out where is the problem, is it due to .csv file or from sf org. 

how to use workbench with language senarios.

Thanks in advance.

TUSHAR SETH

Hello Friends,

I want to know about Base Class of all standard controller class that can help me to put my single Embedded VF Page in any Object of that Org.

I am working on a project which required single VisualForce Page and single Controller, that can be Embedded in any Object  of that Org.

I am able to create single controller but unable to create single VF Embedded Page for all Object in an Org

For VF Embedded Page <apex:page block required standardController attribute to make Page to be visible in Edit Layout of that object

Your Assistance will make me to work fwd.

Thanks,

Tushar 

I am sending emails through Apex. In Unlimited edition can I do the following -

Send 1000 emails in a day - in each mail I will send email to 250 people. So essentially the total number of people to whom I can send email is 250,000. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance :)

There is a governer limit on Email Api of salesforce

Edition                          Email Address Limit 

Professional                  250

Enterprise Edition         500

Unlimited Edition          1,000

I want to know whether

I can send email to at max these limit of emails address per day per org

or I can include these limit of email ids for a single mail for one time?

I have to work in Metadata API to customize my salesforce org through Apex.

I have generated WSDL for Metadata API as well as Enterprise

but when I am generating apex code for these WSDL it is showing errors to both the files

1. Enterprise WSDL - Apex Generation FailedUnsupported schema type: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType

2. MetaData API- "Apex Generation Failed Class name 'Metadata' already in use. Please edit WSDL to remove repeated names"  

For Enterprise error changing anyType to string couldn't solve my error.

Please assist me if any one have any idea to get rid of this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tushar Seth

Please let me know how to solve ViewState Problem.....

In Sandbox:

Now I can able to create and send Email with attachment ....

And Whole functionality is going good in sandbox wheater I upload file of 200kb or 10kb.....

In Production

When  I am uploading file of below 135 kb it is working fine.....

but when I am exceeding from 135kb,  ViewState error is encountered in VisualForce page...by showing 

Error : Maximum view state size limit (135KB) exceeded. Actual view state size for this page was 410.891KB.  

does anybody have any idea how to get rid of this problem...???

Hi,

Can we upload desktop file as an Attachment into the Email through Apex code....

I have searched alot but couldn't get the exact answer for that....

If anyone know any solution to this then please reply to this post ASAP.....

Hello,

in scheduler we have the String query which will be passed to Batch Class but when I am calling the scheduler Test class it is showing 100% coverage for scheduler but when I see the Batch class coverage it is coming only 56% and also it is not covering  "return Database.getQueryLocator(query);" method.

Geeks help me out,

Many Thanks in advance,

Tushar

please explain me about 

what is the purpose of the custom label?

how to use custom label?

can u explain me in detailed manner?

Hii Friends,

Can anybody tell me how to import/export spanish or foreign language data into an org.

After mapping spanish record with custom field I am getting 'Instrucci�n Test'  of record value.

I am not able to figure out where is the problem, is it due to .csv file or from sf org. 

how to use workbench with language senarios.

Thanks in advance.

TUSHAR SETH

I am sending emails through Apex. In Unlimited edition can I do the following -

Send 1000 emails in a day - in each mail I will send email to 250 people. So essentially the total number of people to whom I can send email is 250,000. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance :)

There is a governer limit on Email Api of salesforce

Edition                          Email Address Limit 

Professional                  250

Enterprise Edition         500

Unlimited Edition          1,000

I want to know whether

I can send email to at max these limit of emails address per day per org

or I can include these limit of email ids for a single mail for one time?

Please let me know how to solve ViewState Problem.....

In Sandbox:

Now I can able to create and send Email with attachment ....

And Whole functionality is going good in sandbox wheater I upload file of 200kb or 10kb.....

In Production

When  I am uploading file of below 135 kb it is working fine.....

but when I am exceeding from 135kb,  ViewState error is encountered in VisualForce page...by showing 

Error : Maximum view state size limit (135KB) exceeded. Actual view state size for this page was 410.891KB.  

does anybody have any idea how to get rid of this problem...???

Hi,

Can we upload desktop file as an Attachment into the Email through Apex code....

I have searched alot but couldn't get the exact answer for that....

If anyone know any solution to this then please reply to this post ASAP.....

Hi,

I am trying to create a new button and append this button to an existing button row on a related list, but have not been successful as of yet.  The issue is that the <td> tag that I'm trying to append the button to has no ID attribute and has only a className attribute that is shared by other <td> tags on the page making it impossible to find the correct tag.

Any suggestions on how to append the custom button?

Thanks,