• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I installed the most recent PBK version from the AppExchange and set it up according to the linked instructions.

I cleared the cache on both devices and used the exact same URL to access the PKB from a desktop and a mobile device, but I get different results for field visibility.

When viewing Articles in the PKB via a browser on a desktop, all Article Type fields are visible for all Article Types (one uses the standard Tabbed template, another the standard Table of Content template).

When viewing Articles in the PKB via a browser on a mobile device (Safari in this case), custom Article fields are not showing up on any Artcles, regarless of either Article Type.

Any ideas what might be going on?

We have scheduled pulls from Salesforce for a few native objects.  To show staff which recrods are slated or pulling, we have reports and dashboards available that they can access.  We then pull the data using the data loader and SOQL queries that match the report filter criteria for each object.  One criterion was that the Contact record have a value in the Phone field.

However, the report for Contacts showed about 100 more records fitting the criteria than were pulled with the data loader.  We played around extensively with both the report and query wondering what might be the difference between the two.

What we found is that the Salesforce report was showing some Contacts has having a value in the Phone field (right there in the Phone column on the report) when there was no value on the Contact record itself (when we clicked through, the Phone field was blank).

Has anyone run into something like this?